Canon Digital Rebel camera $450

street pilot

FYI, the stock BP511 batteries that come with Canon DSLR's last a long time. Better than most you'll find out there. Bump for a good camera.

It uses a proprietary battery pack, 2 are included with the sale.

I will get the mem card details posted tonight.

Paid over $900 for mine a couple years ago. I just pick it up and shoot, shoot and shoot. Have over 6000 pics loaded on my computer. I print 8X10's all the time. Great quality.

This is as close as you can get to a professional camera under 2 grand. Sure there are others but this one ranks up there. I have a 2 gig card and can shoot hundreds of shots without a download. All automatic, all easy to view.

All I can say is if you are looking for a great fun EZ to use digital, take a look at this one.

BUT... like everything else online, don't buy it till you try it.

Ron

Paid over $900 for mine a couple years ago. I just pick it up and shoot, shoot and shoot. Have over 6000 pics loaded on my computer. I print 8X10's all the time. Great quality.

This is as close as you can get to a professional camera under 2 grand. Sure there are others but this one ranks up there. I have a 2 gig card and can shoot hundreds of shots without a download. All automatic, all easy to view.

All I can say is if you are looking for a great fun EZ to use digital, take a look at this one.

BUT... like everything else online, don't buy it till you try it.

Ron

Thanks for the testimonial :thumbup:

I wasnt really into photography when I got this, but a nice camera makes taking pictures fun for sure.