6/9/2007 Camping Trip

Zorro

Satan, did you notice those plants on your car at the camp site?

Yeah, you guys must have been really bored... That one just didn't make sense. Maybe if you guys had left them or something it might have been funnier?? :dunno:

They did leave them there. They were there all night, the cleaning lady took them down off of your car the next morning. That is one of things that Mike was bitching about on Saturday when he came to the campsite. He was convinced that someone from our campsite had taken the plants down and spread them around the campsite. :lol: They were stacked on your car and then someone dumped a few in the back of some guys pick up truck.

Satan, did you notice those plants on your car at the camp site?

Yeah, you guys must have been really bored... That one just didn't make sense. Maybe if you guys had left them or something it might have been funnier?? :dunno:

They did leave them there. They were there all night, the cleaning lady took them down off of your car the next morning. That is one of things that Mike was bitching about on Saturday when he came to the campsite. He was convinced that someone from our campsite had taken the plants down and spread them around the campsite. :lol: They were stacked on your car and then someone dumped a few in the back of some guys pick up truck.

I don't get it. Why is it funny? :dunno:

I am laughing so hard rite now :lol: SO MUCH FUN we had

Satan I REALLY appologize... Robin started it :p I think normally I would never write on anyone, because I wouldnt want anyone to write on ME :wink:

Don't worry. I will get revenge and you'll never know when it's coming... but I guarantee it'll trump you writing on my back, boxers, pillow, OSU hoodie, and tent with a permanent sharpie marker. I promise.

:devil:

I think that would have been a little much. I dont recall writing on anything more than just your back. Were those things really wrote on??

Satan I REALLY appologize... Robin started it :p I think normally I would never write on anyone, because I wouldnt want anyone to write on ME :wink:

Don't worry. I will get revenge and you'll never know when it's coming... but I guarantee it'll trump you writing on my back, boxers, pillow, OSU hoodie, and tent with a permanent sharpie marker. I promise.

I think that would have been a little much. I dont recall writing on anything more than just your back. Were those things really wrote on??

Yes, those things were/are really written on. It was, and is, really fucked up actually.

Yes, those things were/are really written on. It was, and is, really fucked up actually.

Some people just can't drink and keep themselves composed. :dunno: That's the type of shit you'd do to people you dislike, not FRIENDS! Kind of teenage-ish.

Agreed! I'd be mad. I got'cho back Benny! :cool: If I lived up there, I'd help ya out with some revenge buddy. :devil::beating:

Did I hear an Appologize. Kudos 2 R1john. Saton "Ben" get over it! If you are going to point fingers come after us all. Lets drop the grudges and move on. I'm done playing in the sand box CHILDREN...... Lets focus in on how much fucking fun we all had. Next year will be even better.

Some people just can't drink and keep themselves composed. :dunno: That's the type of shit you'd do to people you dislike, not FRIENDS! Kind of teenage-ish.

Agreed! I'd be mad. I got'cho back Benny! :cool: If I lived up there, I'd help ya out with some revenge buddy. :devil::beating:

Come on down Ninjanick we will sharpy your ass to If your the first one passed out. :lol: Regarding are friends and are parties we are all very close and their are never any hard feeling. We just learn to turn the check because we all of a kid in us and who else to play practical jokes on but you FRIENDS......... "No one gets hurt that way"

Come on down Ninjanick we will sharpy your ass to If your the first one passed out. :lol: Regarding are friends and are parties we are all very close and their are never any hard feeling. We just learn to turn the check because we all of a kid in us and who else to play practical jokes on but you FRIENDS......... "No one gets hurt that way"[/quote:98cfe]

Robin, Pedro offers you his protection :lol: . I got your back. :beating:

:beating:

I don't pass out when I drink, so it's all good. In all honesty, I'd sharpy somebody too. I just thought ruining clothes, and other shit he listed was kind of fucked up. :dunno:

Technically, I didn't pass out either. I took my shoes off.