Senior Members Rolling Pictures

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin,

Again, the pictures are amazing. I'm particularly taken back by these two where you went a little crazy with tweaking the color balance for the sky...they're simply amazing.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/Columbus%20Racing%20Rolling%20Pictures/CRRollingPictures145-1copy.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/Columbus%20Racing%20Rolling%20Pictures/CRRollingPictures008copy.jpg

haha. I've been meaning to paint that front grille on my bumper black, thanks for letting me know how it'd look. Gotta do that this summer.

It was great meeting everyone and the shots came out GREAT. I've been dying for some good shots of my car.

After seeing Ben's car in person it's really making me want to follow through on my idea of gold centers for my wheels ;)

Thanks again Kevin.

Thanks for opening this up to others who are not senior memebers. I appreciate all you guys lettin me roll around w yah like that. It was nice meeting all of you too. Its nice to be able to put a name to a face. Also those pics look awesome Kevin, they couldn't look better. Thank you for coming out and doing that, these pics are sick.

that 996 sure does take some nice pictures.

Ben, I'm definately thinking hard about the gold wheels. I've been considering it for a long time. I'm thinking about powdercoating the centers of my current wheels the lighter BBS gold.

So Kevin, what's it take for you to come up to Mid-Ohio or Nelson when Andy and I have a track day to get some "action" shots? :D

(I dont know how to quote everyone)

Tony you should have come. It was definaitally a different thing to do, but as Im sure these guys feel it was worth it. We really werent out that long. We stood in the parking lot waiting on everyone who said they were showing up to show. Apparently we could have hit the road early.

Martin I have two Digital Rebels, one being a first gen and the other an XTi, I shout these with the first gen. Being the lesser expensive I use it for the dangerous situations. You know like hanging out a car window. I would prefer you didnt use my pictures for those purposes. I do have watermarked originals that are larger.

Andy thanks a lot. I really like that one of Casey's TA. Its bad. I had fun tweaking all the pictures even though it took me forever. Your Porshce is the background on my 42"

Brad it was nice to meet you. No problem on getting this into the public side of the forums. I was just waiting to get all the pictures up.

YES...The guys that didnt show up are pissed in the back of their heads. I think it worked out okay. With the amount of Cars and Rood we had. We were cutting it tight.

Chris, it really doesnt take much. I do charge for something like that. You would have to pay my way in and then I would also charge by the hour or day. As you can see the less then and hour we were actually on the road I took 173 pics and ended up with 160 something. Just imagine what can be achieved in a couple of hours or a full day.

To all that left the picture comments, Thanks A Lot!

What's to think about?

yeah, I guess I just need to drag my ass to wheel medic or whomever I'm going to have do it and figure out a couple of the details. There are a couple hurdles such as it's a one piece wheel, but has "bolts" to look like a 3 piece, and I'd like to keep those black, and I'm not sure if that can be done with a powdercoat process.

Then there's the whole issue of getting my cheap ass to pay for it.

I like to pay for some of the originals of my car if possible to have printed and framed for my office. LMK if that would be possible.

+1...I was thinking the same thing. Kevin, let us know what you'd want to put a few of the Origionals on a CD that could be blown up to poster size and printed.

Funny thing is...I keep looking at the M3 pictures the most...reminds me why I don't think I'll ever get rid of that car!

Andy

Funny thing is...I keep looking at the M3 pictures the most...reminds me why I don't think I'll ever get rid of that car!

Andy

until you sell to me that is!!

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=152209&highlight=gold+hre

here's the wheels I have planned for her when she's mine, and my motivation to go gold now.

I would also 1+ on getting the originals on a CD, just keep us posted on what needs to be done there compensation wise. Thanks for the heads up on the track days, would you require hazard pay if we had you ride along with us for some shots? haha.

FYI Meijer photo labs now have many machines handled to print digital pictures. Take in the pictures on cd, memory card and print them next day. I don't know how large they go but my friend did an 11/14 inch i think from the machine. It wasn't more then 12$. If you want normal size pictures they are about the same price as printing 35mm film.

Worth checking out for all your digital printing !