Senior Members Rolling Pictures

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben and Andy. (Ben Im sure you can tell me how to quote multiple people in one post)

I will make a cd for each of you of your cars...Dont worry about a thing.

I say we should do it again in the spring.

I wanted to get some shots of the cars sitting, but I know we all hung out a little too long in the parking lot and wasted time. I had to hit the road my self when we all got back. Next time.

Ben I would have froze my ass off in the back of a truck. I do agree it worked out the way we did it.

Ben and Andy. (Ben Im sure you can tell me how to quote multiple people in one post)

I will make a cd for each of you of your cars...Dont worry about a thing.

I say we should do it again in the spring.

I wanted to get some shots of the cars sitting, but I know we all hung out a little too long in the parking lot and wasted time. I had to hit the road my self when we all got back. Next time.

Ben I would have froze my ass off in the back of a truck. I do agree it worked out the way we did it.

you click quote in each post you want to quote, copy the text in there and open another tab/browser and paste it in a reply, post your answer, repeat until you quoted everyone.

Another follow up on how good they turned out....when I logged in and saw Ben's STI sig, I hadn't seen nor did I read the thread about your shots....I simply thought perhaps he took a photo from a brochure or Subaru site or something.

Dang nice and is perhaps one of my favorites from your shoot. That one could be sold for sure. especially in a crop such as he's done in his sig.

you click quote in each post you want to quote, copy the text in there and open another tab/browser and paste it in a reply, post your answer, repeat until you quoted everyone.

Another follow up on how good they turned out....when I logged in and saw Ben's STI sig, I hadn't seen nor did I read the thread about your shots....I simply thought perhaps he took a photo from a brochure or Subaru site or something.

Dang nice and is perhaps one of my favorites from your shoot. That one could be sold for sure. especially in a crop such as he's done in his sig.

Yep that's me behind the wheel, with my daughter right behind me asleep through the whole thing.

I love the White and wood interior of the S4. :leghump:

Wait Am I racist if I love everything white? It seems that I like everything white lately. My wife is white, my daughter is white, my car is white, I have white walls, I like Andy's White BMW, Fuck I'm a white supremest! :nono:

I love the White and wood interior of the S4. :leghump:

Wait Am I racist if I love everything white? It seems that I like everything white lately. My wife is white, my daughter is white, my car is white, I have white walls, I like Andy's White BMW, Fuck I'm a white supremest! :nono:

LOL thats halarious.

I love A4-S4s, when I had my 2 jettas I was going to trade them in and buy and S4

033 is pretty much the only one...is it possible for me to change some things on the orig. like play with the backgroung or maybe add words or somthing...make it look like a poster?

Shoot me your email addy and I will send it over to you.

These pics turned out nice good job Mr. photographer.

Thanks