Why a German pope was a horrible fucking idea...

Casper

That's it? That's all you have to say? Come on, this is some bullshit.

I have turned a new leaf..... I am not going to get in it this time..... no way!

Ok. I cant resist it any longer....

I find it odd that the nations of the world regard the Vatican as a "state" in the first place. Why do we have diplomats to a religious organization? Why to people from the Vatican get diplomatic passports and protections in the US? Why are they a non-member observer of the UN?

Ok. I cant resist it any longer....

I find it odd that the nations of the world regard the Vatican as a "state" in the first place. Why do we have diplomats to a religious organization? Why to people from the Vatican get diplomatic passports and protections in the US? Why are they a non-member observer of the UN?

:o

i didnt read the whole article...

but i know that the vatican takes the same stance as most of europe when it comes to the US. The last pope was very unhappy with how bush was dealing with stuff. they did not show it here in the states (they showed the pope shaking bush's hand) but in italy, the news showed the pope telling bush to get his sh!t together.