Harley Davidson going tits up again?

Science Abuse

I owned a 1200 custom and loved it. I've also owned a few other bikes that weren't harleys and loved them too, but somethings about the harley were sweet. They have a totally different feel. I think there are certain people that give Harley a bad name, along with the oil leaks at 15k miles. Other than the oil leaks I had no problems with mine at 15k. I will own another, either a wide glide or that new rocker.

On a side note Buel to me is shit wrapped in metal, and a V Rod isn't a real Harley. Just my two cents.

Has anyone else heard about this? Is history repeating itself?

IMO ... the american economy is slowing ...

Your demographic HD buyer does not exist in droves anymore ...

HD is about brand and image ... those riders who experience crap quality have switched to something else

I just bought an 08 Ultra Classic and have had no issues in the first 2000 miles. My brother has a 100th Anniversary Softail Deuce and has had no problems in five years.

Here's a pic from camp:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q186/vig2334/Bothbikes.jpg

You know why Harley Davidson doesn't make cd players?

They haven't figured out how to make them leak oil.......LMAO

Why would Harley need to make a CD player? They make motorcycle's and a real motorcycle does not need a CD player, your joke fails....miserably.

Prolly shoulda put up a :) as I was giving you a hard time, I don't think a REAL bike should have a CD player, kinda defeats the purpose.

A lot of the old civilians that work in my shop have Harley's the parking lot sounds like ass when they all decide to ride them. Being this close to Sturgis it is a given that there are lots of Harley's around here and it sucks. First couple weeks of August suck.

Why would Harley need to make a CD player? They make motorcycle's and a real motorcycle does not need a CD player, your joke fails....miserably.

Mine has an intercom, MP3 cd player, and AM/FM/WB/CB/XM Satellite radio. :p

80 watt Harman/Kardon system or I can put it through the helmet headsets.