lets talk grips.

natedogg624

i just landed a deal for brand new woodcraft clip ons for 60 bucks including spare bars... which leads me to wanting new grips.

i've always had my eye on driven superbike diamond grips. but i also see a lot of people with renthal grips.

what do you have and how soft/hard is it and do you like it?

i almost feel like this is just going to be an personal preference and there is no one that is better than the other.

I run the same grips on my two Ducatis, my old BMW and all of my Hondas

2002 OEM Honda ST1100 grips

They're thin and hard as can be. Almost like no grips at all.:D Dunno why I like them, but I do.

Dude, buy a set of OEM grips and a set of Medium compound Renthals. Tell us what you like. It's going to set you back like $25 total for both sets.

Grips are about as far from a concern for most racers and riders that it usually is never a real thought. You're getting too much of the Joneses from winter. Just slap a set on and be done.

Dude, buy a set of OEM grips and a set of Medium compound Renthals. Tell us what you like. It's going to set you back like $25 total for both sets.

Grips are about as far from a concern for most racers and riders that it usually is never a real thought. You're getting too much of the Joneses from winter. Just slap a set on and be done.

lol i realized that last night when i was shopping for them. they're only 13 bucks...

this is what i get for having an exam that day and one to study for the next day and a 8 page paper due by the end of the weekend.