NCAA Football thread....

1Quik7

Why would Kansas go when they didnt even reach thier conference title game? Makes no sence, although Oklahoma did it, but they lost in the conference title game to Kansas St. So again Kansas has no chance and really doesnt deserve one.

LSU is prob going to get this, I have issues with this but at the same time I really dont. Heres why. People will cry for Georgia to start with, well Georgia didnt even make it to thier conference title game...just like Kansas. Va Tech lost to LSU by 40 this year, yes folks 40!! Oklahoma honestly should go ahead of LSU, they beat Mizzou twice in the same year!! USC would have a good argument had they not lost at home to Stanford

So in the end of this crazy year of college football its going to be OSU vs LSU in the BCS title game, honestly I think the rest of the BCS games are going to be amazing to watch as well with some badass matchups.

Heres the AP Top 5 as of today.

1. Ohio State (50) 11-1 1,578

2. LSU (11) 11-2 1,519

3. Oklahoma (1) 11-2 1,423

4. Georgia (1) 10-2 1,421

5. Virginia Tech (1) 11-2 1,380

6. USC 10-2 1,346

7. Missouri 11-2 1,195

8. Kansas 11-1 1,164

9. Florida 9-3 1,071

10. Hawaii (1) 12-0 1,050

Looks like a tossup between LSU and Oklahoma

I think it should be Oklahoma honestly, they just beat the #1 team in the country handidly and not only that but they beat them twice in the same year!!

+1 Oklahoma should be the front runners for the BCS title game. Georgia would make a better game for OSU. In my opinion LSU would give the bucks a beatin unless Malcolm jenkins and the secondary could be perfect!

I don't know how people can bitch about OSU being in the game, they did what they were supposed to do, win. LSU had 2 shots this year at #1 and blew them both, how is that deserving at a shot at being the best team in the nation? Whoever is in the big game vs OSU you can bet your ass that Tressel will have them ready to kick ass and take names to avenge last years humiliating loss to Florida. That loss has driven OSU all season and they won't forget about it.

I agree.

There are only 3 teams that deserve a shot at this with OSU -- Kansas, Hawaii, and Georgia. To let LSU jump them all with a 2-loss record is just unfair to the other 3. Strength of schedule is not a valid argument for anyone to use -- the individual teams do not pick their schedules.

I agree with Oklahoma being in the championship, and not LSU. I personally believe OSU would be able to take the Tigers offense down, due to the fact it will be one of the strongest defenses LSU will have faced all year. Oklahoma, as we just said, proved that they can beat a #1 team, LSU hasn't, so why shouldn't Oklahoma have another chance. LSU moved up in ranking by barely beating #14, while Oklahoma beat the #1 team easily. In my opinion the BCS is retarded and they need a new system. They are the ones that messed up and put Georgia in 4th, raising their hopes, when it made no sense.

Anyways....I vote OSU vs. Oklahoma or Kansas for the honest truth, as Kansas has been more impressive than LSU all year anyways.

You can argue that Kansas has been more impressive then LSU, when the only real worthy opponent Kansas faced beat them easily! LSU's offence does not really worry me. Thier qb is injure (idk the length of him being out), but thier running game really isnt that great. I think LSU has been over rated and Les Miles has been over hyped as a coach all year long. With that said I still say give Oklahoma the chance at OSU, honestly OU scares me as a fan more then anyone out there.

I'll agree with the statement on Oklahoma bein a little scary. Their offense is powerful and their defense is good. The only problem is that their defense will have a hard time shutting down the several threats that Ohio State has to offer on offense. They seem to get into a groove defending agains the pass....but then they do horrible against the run, and VV....soooo.....how can they deal with the Buckeyes' deep roster and ability to jump back and forth in their flow of the game. Not to mention Oklahoma's offense is powerful, but have they faced the defense OSU will bring to the board? I think not. No conference plays defense the way that the Big 10 does.