Sesame Street gets an "Adult" rating

HAOLE

if you do your job as a parent then your kids will know that they are NOT REAL, lol and who made burt and ernie gay, i think its your imagination doc, lol. should we know something about you?

They have been living together for over thirty years and they take baths at the same time. :gay2:

They have been living together for over thirty years and they take baths at the same time. :gay2:

I do hope your joking Doc :)

Next thing you know Barney Is a child molestor. He lets children sit on his lap.

He Sings about "LOVING YOU" ..... What kinda of enjuindo is that . Did I spell that word right? If I did w00t !. If I did not Fuck you fire fox for not saving me.

People need to get a fucking life...you wanna know whats wrong with todays kids? Its actually the lack of quality shows such as these!! Have you watch cartoons or kids shows lately? Talk about a joke.

Whats wrong with todays kids (in addition to what you said) is that the school systems took paddling out, todays kids have no fear/respect for the adults who are trying to teach them to be responsible adults, god knows alot of parent dont give a fuck, if they did, they would pay more attention to what their kids listen to, what they watch, and who they spend their time with. Show me a parent who has a basic grasp on this concept, and I'll show you a kid with a better chance of success in life.

I believe innuendo was the word you were looking for...please play again.

Curses I hate you firefox spell check.

I figured it was Dr.Rick! I thought it was damn funny. My wife could not believe the story till I showed her the articles.

I have ALL GI Joe Episodes on VHS. The quality isn't the best, but they are definately watchable.

Too bad I no longer have a Tape Player :(

KillJoy

its funny, the people who are putting these ratings on and saying these shows are not appropriate for children probably watched these exact same episodes when they were children. so are they saying they themselves are fucked up now?

actually, in light of this, maybe they are right...