#2 LSU Vs. #1 OSU

Buck531

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted for truth!!!

Illinois vs. USC though?? :confused: I guess it has potential if Illinois actually shows up and plays good but I think USC will thump them.

Illinois is playing in the rose bowl because the rose bowl almost always will takes the winner of the big ten and pac ten cause of the contracts that the rose bowl has with these conferences, and since OSU moved up to the NC game it opened up a spot for illinois in a at-large bcs bowl.

Someone please explain this to me. How does Mizzou fall off to number 6 in the BCS and still NOT get a bowl bid? They are the only team in the BCS top ten to not get into a big money game, i thought the top 8 were all garanteed?

Instead their playing Unranked Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl... wtf!?!?!?

Douchet will be locked down by malcolm jenkins. Lafell will have to step up big but donald washington is no slouch. This game will be won on the front line. The question is who wants it more. Freeman and "Baby" animal will HAVE to stop Hester on the flares and counters. LSU is pretty fast, but OSU is fast also. All the DB's except one run 4.3-4.4. Tressel cannot depend on dat gay ass cover 2 or game is already won by LSU. I am waiting for Tressel to let the dogs free? Smart has the speed to get behind all there DB's, will he try? I wanna see what game plan he comes out with

Someone please explain this to me. How does Mizzou fall off to number 6 in the BCS and still NOT get a bowl bid? They are the only team in the BCS top ten to not get into a big money game, i thought the top 8 were all garanteed?

Instead their playing Unranked Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl... wtf!?!?!?

You can't have 3 teams from a conference competing in bcs bowl games and since they're ranked behind Kansas and Oklahoma... Besides, Mizzu has a great offense, but they're defense is seriously lacking.

The USC/Illi matchup will be an intersting one in this household. I'm a USC fan, gf and her family are all from Champaign and are, of course, Illi fans.

:lol: Dude he couldn't tackle my grandmother, he blows tackles left and right,he doesn't like to form tackle, he may be the worst DB OSU has.

Your right....:rolleyes: He is considered by coaches an media to be top 5 DB's in the country, so I sapose we have atleast 2 of the top 5 DB's in the country? Go cheer on Michigan in their flush bowl matchup:o

USC loss to the spread twice this year, I see them having a lot to deal with against the fighting illini. Mendenhall is the best running back in the country, kid has a lot of talent and speed. I dont see it being a blow out, juice just has to play smart.

OSU will have a difficult time, the defensive line just has to show up, they need to get pressure. An I think we are all unfortunatly going to see the demise of Todd Boeckman, he can not hanlde any sort of pressure unfortunatly, so I hope we just run the ball well!

All I know is Tilley only reappears for sports analysis lately.

True story. I guess I haven't been interested enough in any other topic here to contribute.

I'm goin out on a limb

Ohio State - 38 LSU - 13

Hmm, provocative. I can't say that I disagree - I can see where OSU, by establishing a strong running attack, could put up that many points and, commensurately, hold LSU to that few of points. Yet, I can't help but think that, should a few things not go right for OSU, you could end up with the same score, just with LSU being the one with 38.

Ok start off with saying that I also got tickets!! Im Nawlins bound!!

Anyways, LSU is who OSU should be facing, like it or not. Now had they lost to Tennesee, the BCS would be even more of a mess. LSU vs OSU will be a great matchup, honestly they are pretty even. LSU has great speed, but honestly OSU has great speed too. It will be a home game pretty much for LSU which kind of sucks, but honestly as a player you really dont even notice it. I think the fans worry about home compared to away games more then the players. LSU's running game doesnt scare me as a fan either, I think OSU's defence is much improved compared to last year....they already had thier yearly meltdown vs Illinois it wont happen again.

Malcolm Jenkins is by many regarded as the #1 DB in the draft if he declares early. So the statement that he misses tackles and shit is garbage. Hes not a safety, I dont know how many DBs you have seen be "great hitters". Deion Sanders was according to some the best DB but he couldnt hit the wet spot if it was rolled in flour first.

The USC vs Illinois game could be exciting. It depends all on how Juice plays and if Illinois D can stop USC.

Hawaii doesnt deserve a shot. If last years Boise St team didnt get one, why should Hawaii? I garuntee last years Boise St team would murder this years Hawaii team. All Hawaii has is a good qb, thats it!! They will be blown out by Georgia.

I am intrigued by the Michigan vs Florida game in the Capital One Bowl. Mainly because I wanna see if Michigan will step it up and the Sr class actually win a bowl game. And also to see how many yards Tebow racks up against what I feel to be the softest UM D I have seen in several years.

I am intrigued by the Michigan vs Florida game in the Capital One Bowl. Mainly because I wanna see if Michigan will step it up and the Sr class actually win a bowl game. And also to see how many yards Tebow racks up against what I feel to be the softest UM D I have seen in several years.

Unless Michigan does something extraordinary, I'd predict nothing short of a massacre. Tebow could possibly account for 50 more touchdowns in that game alone.

Tilley I agree, but idk if the Michigan Sr's are going to step up and actually win a bowl game.

BTW its already started: http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m....asp?p=6300151

Click the link!!

Honestly, I'd like for Michigan to smoke Florida, if for nothing more than the Big 10 to claim a victory over the SEC. I just that it's going to take a small miracle for that to happen, considering Florida's offensive scheme and the problems Michigan has had defending offensive schemes like theirs. Maybe the seniors will find a way to win for Carr, given that it'll be his last game.

I clicked the link, but it said the page could not be found.

Unless Michigan does something extraordinary, I'd predict nothing short of a massacre. Tebow could possibly account for 50 more touchdowns in that game alone.

God I would love for Tebow to win the Heisman then Michigan beats FL. All the SEC homers will STFU. But I think I am going to agree with your outcome.

where are you all looking to buy tickets, i live 4 1/2 to 5 hours away and want to go.

The cheapest I found so far for 2 people is 1100 a piece. I dont care about seating just want to go.

Im already going to the Sugar bowl (dont care to go but girls boss is paying everything including hotel.) So the 1st of the year is startin to look expensive.

My buddies a student and got in a student drawing for tickets! Thats how we got em.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m....asp?p=6300151

Link no worky now?

Its LSU fans saying who and what they think OSU players look a like, kinda like florida fans did last year.

BTW Tebow will win the Heisman and prob run wild all over Michigans D. But i'd love to see the Big 10 beat the SEC.