Gotta love it

nurkvinny

it is great that he is from delaware. My buddy had a truck that was literally filled with garbage and random shit sitting in his driveway. Well the city thought the truck was junk too so they told him to remove the "rubbish" from the driveway. Fucking assholes in delaware calling the PO PO on your neighbors. WTF

dude that is awesome. my neighbor had the same thing kinda cause he has a truck that has a wooden bed that he uses for work but its not a work truck and they yelled at him cause your only aloud to have a work truck in the neighborhood twice a week, but the guy across from him has a big huge MAG truck and he didn't get yelled at

If only I had a POS laying around, I would damn near give it to him.

It should be something with no exhaust or a straight pipe with a (ugh) whistle tip, just to get on the neighbors nerves all the more when it warms up for an hour before driving it around the block.

I had my idiot neighbor call CPD telling them there was a pink "corrola" abandoned on the street by her house. I just so happened I was standing in my driveway when they arrived. He was laughing when I walked up because it was a pink Porsche CARRERA (Kyle's) that I had parked there 4 HOURS earlier.

The bitch will leave nasty notes if any car is parked on the street in front or beside her house (corner lot). When I confronted her one day she said I "HAD ISSUES"!

I got even. I waited until her "handyman" had just put the railing on her new deck, then I called the city and said that they had no permit. The next day the handyman started dis-assembling the deck. EAT THAT BITCH!