Fucking women, do they every quit?

Mattsn2o281

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Lol, and everyone wonders why i am trying to do everything to avoid being back in the game... lol.

One thing, i see every one saying how you need to have someone that you trust, etc, i said it already, she disrespected me bigtime, she lied, but on the shit that really counts, she still has my trust, always has and always will, and has never given me reason to doubt her on the real deal shit that has came along.

Lani, you may remember her, she was the chubby red head i was with who was sitting at the desk at our dyno day. She is far from what you all consider a knock out, so its knot like im here for her looks, shes cute, but to me its ALL about having the same shit in common, personality, and the ability to understand why i do what i do and be cool with it.

Final note, i had the chance to play the field for 8 months back in 2004-2005 when we split up for a while, and ill be honest. while i found girls who more attractive, more fun in teh sack, and who like car shit more, i never felt the same connection, and i never found one i would feel i could go to with anything and have them understand.

So i dunno. As it stands i'm moving out in the morning, we are going to seperate and see what happens. we had a meeting with a marriage counsler today, and they said she has met couple in worse situations that worked things out, changed the bad habits, and are still together 10 years later. who fuckin knows lol. they said one thing ill listen to, the past has to be the past, and start moving forward now, which ill be trying to do.

i'm out

Edit: someone buy my 347 i have for sale in the swap meet. I need bill money and take my mind of shit project money :D

I remember her. She wasnt giving me the nicest looks either. Oh well!

Seriously if that Bitch has to cheat on you to feel better about herself, you are better off without her. You learn things when people hurt you. It will make you a smarter man for it. Chalk it up as a learning experience and go enjoy your life! At least your not tied down, right?

I think most agree when trust is lost, there's nothing left of the "relationship.

Scott, you nailed it dead on, with that comment, a relationship is about trust once that is broken, it is very hard to trust agian. you never will believe that other person again, because for the most part they are still probably lying.

Well I think we have all made mess ups in relationships, I dont think its the fact that you can never earn trust back, I think it's about whether or not you both really want it to work. If one person wants it more than the other it's not only trust that is the issue it's the whole thing.

You win some, ya lose some. If it doesn't work out, you don't need to bash the other person, call them names, or any of that, just pick up what's left, think of the good times and try your best to move on. Even if you have been wronged from that person. It's all about how you handle it.

I personally have learned that even when someone show's there worst side, if you truely give them a chance they can show you the best side possible. But I dunno. Maybe thats just me. We all learn. It's just how you handle it in the end I guess. Good luck :-)

OK ... so lemme set this straight.... there are people who cheat ... and people who dont.. if they cheat once u know there going to do that again.. is a fucking fact....dont deny it.. ebcause your covering shit up worse then a beaten women in that type of a relationship your better off jsut chillin and waiting to catch them again.

only solution is to find and go through alot of hoochies combined with an obscene amount of beer.. until you can find one you can deal with for the rest of you life...

Cheating = Trust broken, I've had this happen to me it's a no win situation. If you stay, no matter what you or she does, you will always have that in the back of your mind. If you leave you have to deal with the loss. Over the years learned to forgive a lot, but there are lines that once crossed can’t be uncrossed.

So I say move on.