Fucking women, do they every quit?

Mattsn2o281

Guest hotrodmama024
I agree to a point, but even when some men to find women attractive( even though they may not be smoking by todays standards) they want nothing to do with that guy or guys in general

women=confusing

Men are equally as confusing as women, thank you!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Matt get out while you can take it from me. I have been there and done that. I was with my high school sweet heart from 16 till beginnning of this year. She cheated on me several times in school I forgave. I left for school. She cheated again I married her she cheated more and more. Well needless to say I was in some trouble thought I was going to jail so I let her have custody of my son (now 2.5 years old) I got a phone call in June from my ex mother in law saying that my Son was in foster care in Miami Florida because his mom got the shit beat out of her for cheating and Children services took him. Since I gave Custody up and didnt live in state there was nothing I could do about it. I havent saw my son Since feb 14th this year. Theres not a day that goes by I dont think about it. Honestly if there was no kids involved I wouldnt stay. Its not worth it. Never willingly give up custody either it will bite you in the ass.

Hotrodmamma is right we go through alot of shit for hot girls. It gets old and theres way better girls than what we see. We pick the hot girls because thats what every guy wants well. Every guy is going to hit on your girl daily and its just not worth it when she thinks she found something better shes gone.

I'll never put up with a girl fucking around on me and it is sad that I have learned that well before the age of 20. Don't put up with that shit because it will happen again and in the mean time you could be out meeting the girl who won't do that shit (if they exist..still might be a myth).

Guest hotrodmama024
I'll never put up with a girl fucking around on me and it is sad that I have learned that well before the age of 20. Don't put up with that shit because it will happen again and in the mean time you could be out meeting the girl who won't do that shit (if they exist..still might be a myth).

What about us good women that think that there isnt a faithful man anywhere around that will take care of her through anything in life? That is hard to come by as well. You men love to bash women, but at the same time men do it too.

What about us good women that think that there isnt a faithful man anywhere around that will take care of her through anything in life? That is hard to come by as well. You men love to bash women, but at the same time men do it too.

I'm not bashing women, just saying I haven't seen it. I haven't seen a friend who has seen it. So I mean, I am the kind of person that doesn't believe in shit I don't see. So do the math. :)

Guest hotrodmama024
I'm not bashing women, just saying I haven't seen it. I haven't seen a friend who has seen it. So I mean, I am the kind of person that doesn't believe in shit I don't see. So do the math. :)

Sorry wasnt refering to "YOU" specifically. I am not a fan of women, nor do i have a hand full of women friends. It just bugs me sometimes, when men bash women and think they are always the problem when its never that simple.

I dont want to hear it, there WAS a certain women in my life that i would have bled for and she wanted nothing to do with me except lead me around and play fucking mind games.

From the ages of 3 to about 25 women have no idea whats going on and make THE most f'ed up decisions i have seen, these men you speak of exist but by the time women are ready for us we are so fed up with your crack head decisions we dont care anymore and we think exactly like Scott does. it also goes hand in hand with the fact that, like another thread stated, women love to be treated like shit and then presto chango one day they wake up and decide to look for a nice guy. The problem is we tried treating you nicely before in your younger days and now we hold everyhting against you and flat out hate you for how you treat us.

Dont get me wrong men and women can do the same thing to one another but there are men worth a shit and they seem to be ruined by women early in life.

end rant

Guest hotrodmama024

Like i said before... men are the same way. When do guys actually mature? Isnt the age like 30?

You say women ruined it earlier, at that point you men were still thinking that your dick should be something to warship!

If you didnt see that the women was playing you from the start then obviously you are a stupid ass for waiting on her. Not trying to bust your ass about it. But come on!

I dont want to hear it, there WAS a certain women in my life that i would have bled for and she wanted nothing to do with me except lead me around and play fucking mind games.

From the ages of 3 to about 25 women have no idea whats going on and make THE most f'ed up decisions i have seen, these men you speak of exist but by the time women are ready for us we are so fed up with your crack head decisions we dont care anymore and we think exactly like Scott does. it also goes hand in hand with the fact that, like another thread stated, women love to be treated like shit and then presto chango one day they wake up and decide to look for a nice guy. The problem is we tried treating you nicely before in your younger days and now we hold everyhting against you and flat out hate you for how you treat us.

Dont get me wrong men and women can do the same thing to one another but there are men worth a shit and they seem to be ruined by women early in life.

end rant

Truth.

How old are you again? oh wait your 20. Give it 10 years and come talk to me.

Age is HIGHLY overrated. Ive been with and tried relationships with women from 19 years old to 36. Its either they dont know what they want or they know exactly what they want and nothing more or less will satisfy them. Yes not ALL women are crazy but it is proven that their decisions are largely led by emotions.

Like i said before... men are the same way. When do guys actually mature? Isnt the age like 30?

You say women ruined it earlier, at that point you men were still thinking that your dick should be something to warship!

If you didnt see that the women was playing you from the start then obviously you are a stupid ass for waiting on her. Not trying to bust your ass about it. But come on!

Well i take no offense but spending 6 years together and living with one another usually means your commited and not playing games, but i guess guys that are 10 years older with 2 illigitament (sp?) kids from two different women/ major coke problem and spending half of their relationship with him in jail is a better deal than me then please god get her away from me

Guest hotrodmama024
Well i take no offense but spending 6 years together and living with one another usually means your commited and not playing games, but i guess guys that are 10 years older with 2 illigitament (sp?) kids from two different women/ major coke problem and spending half of their relationship with him in jail is a better deal than me then please god get her away from me

You obviously made a good decision on that then. We all have been in a far share of horrible relationships. There are rules i guess you have to put in place. I have 3 rules. I follow them, and i dont get hurt in the end.

You obviously made a good decision on that then. We all have been in a far share of horrible relationships. There are rules i guess you have to put in place. I have 3 rules. I follow them, and i dont get hurt in the end.

is this like the three laws in I,Robot??????????

but seriously, i cant find a women WERE ALL DA WHITE WOMEN AT???

To the original poster, i know what it feels like to have things just swept from beneath you and the only thing i found that helped was time and a lot of it

Guest hotrodmama024

lol just good rules for any women to follow. Here they are....

1. No sloppy 2nds.

2. No homewrecking. Even if they say its already wrecked.

3. Dont have any relations with men on CR. lol