Fucking women, do they every quit?

Mattsn2o281

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Men are simple, women should've found that out. Appease us, and we're nicer.

You say that.. but i dont care how much sex you give a man.. its not that simple.

lol just good rules for any women to follow. Here they are....

1. No sloppy 2nds.

2. No homewrecking. Even if they say its already wrecked.

3. Dont have any relations with men on CR. lol

Number 1 is a bit odd. Do you really think your going to find a 27 y/o virgin? I dont think you meant it this way but in some form we're all sloppy seconds.

2. So you want to find someone who is totally unattached to any other female. Ok... narrows down your field but its possible.

3. Thats just rude.

Guest hotrodmama024

lmao... I just dont want to be labeled or talked about as a whore, or a turbo slut. thats why 3 pertains. Its mainly 1 and 2 that stand in play.

Clarification for 1. No friends or family sloppy 2nds. hows that?

Guest hotrodmama024
Not just sex, but guys don't want to always have to do the romantic crap, impress her, and all that crap either. Simple shit like, going out to where we like, drink our beer, like our friends, and not nag all the time.

ummm i guess you arent looking for the right women then. I dont like romantic crap, impress by your best belch or fart? I dont want you up my ass 24/7 either. You just have to find the person you are compatible with i guess. You know what you like, make sure she fits those guidelines or close.

Or stay like you. Single.

ummm i guess you arent looking for the right women then. I dont like romantic crap, impress by your best belch or fart? I dont want you up my ass 24/7 either. You just have to find the person you are compatible with i guess. You know what you like, make sure she fits those guidelines or close.

I just stay solo, since I find it easier that way. I know not all women are this way, it's hard to find the one's that aren't traumatized by an EX that they had a bad relationship with. Really making something work takes more shit than I need, that's why I won't do it.

i dont think i can find a women that is over 6 foot with D's and a bubble butt haha that likes to ride crotch rockets and do shots of crown, hell i cant even find a women that will put up with my blower whine

Guest hotrodmama024
I went to lunch with a guy that has wanted to have a relationship for awhile now, and i told him flat out it wasnt going to ever work, cause he stated... I dont think its hot you driving your car, now let me drive it, and i think it will be. Screw that! If you dont think me slamming my gears is hot then we have nothin!

I went to lunch with a guy that has wanted to have a relationship for awhile now, and i told him flat out it wasnt going to ever work, cause he stated... I dont think its hot you driving your car, now let me drive it, and i think it will be. Screw that! If you dont think me slamming my gears is hot then we have nothin!

I'm shocked you didn't :

A.) Kick him in the nuts

B.) Smack him with the backhand

C.) Throw your drink in his face

D.) All the above with yelling

Lol, and everyone wonders why i am trying to do everything to avoid being back in the game... lol.

One thing, i see every one saying how you need to have someone that you trust, etc, i said it already, she disrespected me bigtime, she lied, but on the shit that really counts, she still has my trust, always has and always will, and has never given me reason to doubt her on the real deal shit that has came along.

Lani, you may remember her, she was the chubby red head i was with who was sitting at the desk at our dyno day. She is far from what you all consider a knock out, so its knot like im here for her looks, shes cute, but to me its ALL about having the same shit in common, personality, and the ability to understand why i do what i do and be cool with it.

Final note, i had the chance to play the field for 8 months back in 2004-2005 when we split up for a while, and ill be honest. while i found girls who more attractive, more fun in teh sack, and who like car shit more, i never felt the same connection, and i never found one i would feel i could go to with anything and have them understand.

So i dunno. As it stands i'm moving out in the morning, we are going to seperate and see what happens. we had a meeting with a marriage counsler today, and they said she has met couple in worse situations that worked things out, changed the bad habits, and are still together 10 years later. who fuckin knows lol. they said one thing ill listen to, the past has to be the past, and start moving forward now, which ill be trying to do.

i'm out

Edit: someone buy my 347 i have for sale in the swap meet. I need bill money and take my mind of shit project money :D

Lol, and everyone wonders why i am trying to do everything to avoid being back in the game... lol.

One thing, i see every one saying how you need to have someone that you trust, etc, i said it already, she disrespected me bigtime, she lied, but on the shit that really counts, she still has my trust, always has and always will, and has never given me reason to doubt her on the real deal shit that has came along.

Lani, you may remember her, she was the chubby red head i was with who was sitting at the desk at our dyno day. She is far from what you all consider a knock out, so its knot like im here for her looks, shes cute, but to me its ALL about having the same shit in common, personality, and the ability to understand why i do what i do and be cool with it.

Final note, i had the chance to play the field for 8 months back in 2004-2005 when we split up for a while, and ill be honest. while i found girls who more attractive, more fun in teh sack, and who like car shit more, i never felt the same connection, and i never found one i would feel i could go to with anything and have them understand.

So i dunno. As it stands i'm moving out in the morning, we are going to seperate and see what happens. we had a meeting with a marriage counsler today, and they said she has met couple in worse situations that worked things out, changed the bad habits, and are still together 10 years later. who fuckin knows lol. they said one thing ill listen to, the past has to be the past, and start moving forward now, which ill be trying to do.

i'm out

Edit: someone buy my 347 i have for sale in the swap meet. I need bill money and take my mind of shit project money :D

Well hey man, I hope you find what makes you happy. Be it with her and working things out or with someone else. I'd personally rather be alone and happy that I don't have to worry about being cheated on, than to be with someone else, constantly wondering what they're doing behind your back, and possibly never trusting them again.

Keep ya head up :)

It doesnt matter how bad something has been or could be, if you want it to work, it can. But it has to be 100% effort on both sides. If it's not then you might as well try and make the best of it (drop the bitch comments) and go your seperate ways. You both will be happier. If you want it to work it can. But you guys need to sit down and talk it all over and figure out what you want. Cr is the worst place to ask this question too. Good luck.

Thats what makes it hard over such a long period of time. At least you guys are going about it respectively and not screaming and making a domestic dispute out of it

It doesnt matter how bad something has been or could be, if you want it to work, it can. But it has to be 100% effort on both sides. If it's not then you might as well try and make the best of it (drop the bitch comments) and go your seperate ways. You both will be happier. If you want it to work it can. But you guys need to sit down and talk it all over and figure out what you want. Cr is the worst place to ask this question too. Good luck.

If something was bad, then it's tainted. It'll always be in the back of the mind on both sides. It's like both people have dirt/blackmale on the other person. If a "relationship" was truly worth while, then yes it does take work. I think most agree when trust is lost, there's nothing left of the "relationship".