Alcohol drinks help

Chad is Dead

I'm having an xmas party and want to make something like jungle juice etc. My girlfriends friends aren't big beer drinkers or like shit that isn't really strong. So whats something I can make that is strong but yet still tastes alright. And how do I make it?

I made chocolate truffle martinis at a friends holiday party I went to last year.

1 part Godiva Dark

1 part Godiva White

1 part Stoli Vanilla

.5 shot Goldschläger

They taste like heaven and literally fuck you up.

I learned it from a 40 year bartender at Treasure Island in Vegas.

BUttery Nipples!

Ingredients:

* 1/2 shot Butterscotch schnapps

* 1/2 shot Bailey's irish cream

Mixing instructions:

The Butterscotch Schnapps makes up the bottom layer. The top layer of Baileys should be added using a spoon. This is a layered shot. Delicious!

1 gallon apple cider

1/2 gallon apple juice

2 cups sugar

5 cinnamon sticks

2 cups Everclear alcohol

served warm, mmm, tastes just like grandmas apple pie.

spiked nog is definitely a must, i've already gone thru a gallon myself.

mint chocolate chokers are always fun too...just get some Hershey's syrup, and a decent bottle of vodka...sit down and open wide...someone pours in syrup, then they pour in some vodka...swish swish and down it goes...mmmm. can get a little messy when you have drunkards trying to hit your mouth, but very fun.

crack juice:

a 30 rack of light beer

a handle of vodka

lemonade mix

or hot cider:

gallon of apple cider

handle of spiced rum

add in cinnamon sticks and apple slices, heat up...

the crack juice will get you legitimately sloshed. its more of a college drink imo, but it still tastes great. the cider gets you equally hammered, but its nicer to just sit around and sip on.

I'm having an xmas party and want to make something like jungle juice etc. My girlfriends friends aren't big beer drinkers or like shit that isn't really strong. So whats something I can make that is strong but yet still tastes alright. And how do I make it?

Girls like weak stuff that fruity. Take kool aid, some watermelon vodka, maybe a few other pucker mixes, and toss a bit of 151 in there. 151 kicks things up a bit ;)

Pink Pantie Pulldowns

You will need a blender

sprite in cans

kool aid pink lemonaide

vodka

ice

straws

Fill the bender half way with ice, add one can of sprite and one packet of kool aide. Put in 5-6 shots of vodka, or more if you want them to taste it.

It tastes like a pink lemon aide slushie(unless you add a ton of vodka you can not taste it at all), girls love it and they normally drink it with a straw so they get pretty fubar pretty fast.

Meg posting

Fiesta Juice: As many handles of cheap vodka as you can carry, a matching amt. of fruit punch, and oranges. peel the oranges, take apart the slices and mix it all together. at the end of the night you can eat the orange slices that have absorbed the punch and vodka and get even more hammered, its like you won the lottery!

everclear and gatorade... mix in big ass sports jug, hand out.. watch ppl get loopy!

that is by far the worse drink I have ever had. The gatorade doesnt do anything to the flavor, I would have rather just drank straight everclear...it was that bad(I didnt have very high expectations for the drink from the start)