Winter projects

V8 Beast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now, fix the oil seal in the Mustang's turbo, and clean the interior with a steam cleaner or find a new interior all together. I also want to clean up some of the wiring and gauge cluster stuff. I think I want to save the body work for spring, because body work in cold weather is kind of difficult (unless I invest in a heater for my garage). I also plan to purchase a Megasquirt with the EDIS adapter.

Guest Removed

rolling chassis is done, need to start on body work, and then paint. by then i should have the money i need to start buyying the rest of the parts i need!

than ill get started on this!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/EliminatorBlockDSC00762.jpg

im thinking 525ci big bore short stroke, with twin's

Put thru floor sfcs and brace torque boxs and seat mounts on a buddys car. Add some jacking rails and apply por 15 or rust bullet on his sn95. This car is beautiful and were tryin to keep it that way. You could eat off the underside.

Start the motor swap on the sc300 ( im just waiting on a clutch now), new exhaust made up for the car, weld the open diff, and lastly intercooler setup for the car.

then im helping my buddy finish his motor swap which will be done in a few weeks.

What I would like to get done:

install the n2o setup

colder plugs

retune

UPR coilover conversion

2003 cobra wheels with a 10.5'' rear width

step down to a 3.73 and find out what's wrong with the rearend

install new 1'' thick rear sway bar

put the rear seat back in

Get the body cleaned up.

What will probably happen:

N20 setup

colder plugs +tune

coilover setup.

rear sway bar

rear seat

Money is starting to get tight. I need to buy books this coming semester, and purchase new tools before I graduate. I'll be picking up a second job working at a dyno shop hopefully early 2008, that's where the mod money is coming from. I would like to switch over to Hoosier D/R's as well, but those are big $$, and my M.T.'s are still 50% tread.

Guest chrishousley

well the evo is going to get alot of refreshing "hopefully" this winter if time permits after working so damn much! :mad:

2.1 liter/sleeved/balanced....etc etc!! This is the part that is going to take me forever! good thing for me is spare engine is in the garage so I do not have to wait and have down time on my car!

ETS T-4 H-cover turbo Kit w/ a 72mm compressor wheel(900hp max). already ordered. should be here in January!

Jun 272 cams. Stepping down from the HKS 280's (already recieved)

AMS intake manifold. will be running 8-1000cc injectors! So glad they made this so I do not have to run 1600cc injectors......hard as hell to tune those!!

re-using my AEM meth injection kit. tunes will be a 93, 93+meth, and c-16

a good set of coilovers. have not made my mind up yet what to buy!

and the worste part I hate to do. 8-point cage! man I don't want to do it but considering I do not want to be kicked from the track anymore I have to!! Already priced and for a approved 8-point I am looking at around 700-800 from them.....damn good price!

My goal is in the range of 650-700 at the wheels! Anymore than that and I do not think it will be streetable in my eyes! :rolleyes:

Finishing the remolding of my Kitchen. It is only half done. I am lazy and poor.

Still need to paint walls and half the cabinets. Going to install new floor. Also going to make some shelves for the walls. Also going to make some kind of breakfast bar in the room.

Everything else is done already.

Guest chrishousley

BIGGU what brand? Right now I have been looking at BC's and possibly HKS's. I am not looking to drop a lot on them especially considering all the other suspension and support measures I am going to be taking!

If the name is stance send me a link!

BIGGU what brand? Right now I have been looking at BC's and possibly HKS's. I am not looking to drop a lot on them especially considering all the other suspension and support measures I am going to be taking!

If the name is stance send me a link!

chris here you go

http://www.stance-usa.com/products.php

try looking at some JIC fla-2's also Im using them on my nissan and love them.