new

flippy1974

Welcome. Details on your car(s).

93 lt1 383 eagle 4340 ,spayed capped hard blocked , stock heads fully ported and polished good valves , behive springs , 544-540 cam ,roller rockers 1.5-1.6 ratio , 36 pound inj . daul 58 mm thottle body , electic water pump , full msd setup with msd opti , short tube heders , with custom exhaust , tuned by bluecat, turbo 400 with trans brake , 4000 race tci converter (that im blowing through )home built 12 bolt out of 65 impali with all moser stuff in side and c-clip ends ,with a 390 gear.no weight reductions done to the car with me in it ,it weights 3800 # and has lift bars, adjustable tq arm, drags springs with drag bag, 3 way adj rear springs ,front qa1 adj , car still has air and all the stuff it came with from the factory but front sway bar and rear amp with speaker ,it had to be moved for the roll cage ,and i have 5 point seat belts. dar has run a best on motor of a 7.51 na and 7.00 with the shot but im blowing through the converter and im going to have one made for the car and this will fix that and im hoping for some mid 6 passes.

Cool, I had to ask about the times because we occasionally get people that like to embelish the truth lol! Nice car, hope to see you at our track day next year!!!!!!!

yea i understand about the times , i dont have a scanner right now my buddy is suppost to scan it and send it to me and when he does ill post it up.thanks about the car and i hope to see you all at the track day too.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks like ur car. are u on kyhorsepower.com if so did u go to the track day in the fall?

I'm not familiar with that board or that rental, But im a track rental whore so if you know of one let me in on it. LOL

Are those the MT radials your using in your sig?