Rant, about WOW.

SpaceGhost

Well went there tonight with two kids, barely made it before they closed, dropped off the old 8000 DVR. The nice lady informed me that you have to be there before 3:30pm to get new equipment. She stayed a little late to take care of me. She put on Noggin so one of the kids could watch Lil' Bill while we conducted our business. So I left empty handed. However the lady said she would have the guys in the back bring her up 2 8300 DVRs tomorrow and she would hold them for me SO I could pick them up before 5pm when they close. (I don't get off until 3:30pm). Good people.

I'll probably be in the office by 4-5PM tomorrow; give me a call on my cell when you come in and I'll come up and say hello.

cool! I called and have them coming on the 17th to install the HD Box and update us to digital phone too.

Stopped by Wow again today, met Joe, walked in and the nice lady had 2 8300 HD/DVRs ready for me to take home. Got home hooked em up, they work perfect, didn't even have to call in.