Wii

TEXASS

thats the thing my brother works at best buy. he says as soon as they walk out on to the floor its a riot. and he can't even get one him self. there going on ebay for $600. i'll probilly just wait till after Christmas.

Man with the prices these things are selling for, it is tempting to sell mine and buy another after Christmas.

PM me if you decide to. I supposedly have someone helping me get one, but if it fails to produce by the end of this week then I'm going to have to get one myself somehow.

We got our's last year by calling Target every day and asking if they got any in. One day they got two in and I went right away and got it.

Just keep calling.

Unless you live within one minute of wherever you're calling, you were very lucky to get one.

take the money you were going to spend on the Wii and give it to thorne. It is better to bring light into someone that wouldn't get anything at all for christmas than to buy some expensive extravagant item for someone that will open 20 other gifts.