1999 Hugger Orange SS Camaro

red1647545490

1999 Hugger Orange SS Camaro

Well its time, I though I could hang on to it but its time to let it go. I just bought this with intentions of keep it but its not the time so I’m going to pass it on to someone that can hold on to it. The car is in great shape and need just minor things to make it a true gem again. Ill start with the exterior then move to the interior and touch on the power train a little to. Here we go.

1.Exterior :

If you can’t tell the car is the one and only Hugger Orange and there are only a select few of them. Paint on the car is flawless it looks great up close or far away. Previous owner put some personally touches to the car to set it a part from the others. First thing would be the hood has been high lighted with a gloss black paint on the hood scoop it looks awesome set the car off. The gas cap has the same thing done to it to. This car is a T-top car and they don’t leak. From there will move to the stance of the car it has been lowered 1 in to give it that ground pounding look. It handles like a dream. As you can see the wheel have been up sized to 18in on the front and 19in on the back really make the car look stout. I have done some research on the car and its car number 8 of 374.

2.Interior :

Well know will move to the interior, Its Tan leather that shows very little wear and the is one exception the driver set could use some attention it shows wear from entering and exiting the car. The carpet in the car is as good as new. All of the gages work and it shows 51,000 true miles on this true collector car. As stated its a automatic but it still an SS Hugger Orange Camaro.The door open and shut like a new car they don’t sag or rub when opening them or shutting them.

3.Drivetrain :

Everybody knows they came with the strong running LS-1 motor that make some good horse-power. There are no major mods done to the car. However it does have some BBK headers and a Flow master’s cat-back exhaust. It has a fairly new Optima Battery, a K&N air filter with the Granitelli ram air kit. I also have the Diablo power programmer and I also might have the stock wheels to to go with the car at the time of the sale.Iam selling it for 15,000 obo