more ZR-1 vette

AJ

I would/will. I love the paddle shift. Hell, there are plenty of instances where autos are faster than manuals and besides, I can't fucking multi-task if I'm shifting gears.

there was alot of talk about an auto trans but who in there right mind would ever buy an auto vette?

I can't fucking multi-task if I'm shifting gears.

No worries. Listen, it's a little known fact, but, if you just leave it in first and continue to floor it, eventually the tach will come back around - doing a complete 360 degrees - and you'll be back at 1000rpms in no time. Just continue to repeat that process and amaze friends and families alike with your non-shifting prowess. Some "experts" say doing that "hurts" the engine. Those people are generally regarded as sissies. Ignore them.

No worries. Listen, it's a little known fact, but, if you just leave it in first and continue to floor it, eventually the tach will come back around - doing a complete 360 degrees - and you'll be back at 1000rpms in no time. Just continue to repeat that process and amaze friends and families alike with your non-shifting prowess. Some "experts" say doing that "hurts" the engine. Those people are generally regarded as sissies. Ignore them.

:D

It's true, I know this for a fact.