Do I want two dogs??

Putty

it's big sorry...

If I had a nickel everytime I said that....I'd be...............broke :(

I like having two 4 legged creatures around, neat to see them interact and show their personalities. While it is a larger expense, I didn't find it to break the bank.

Cute dogs :) Congrats!

Yes, most of the time they will if you tempt them with food. Some say there are "dry mouth" versions but I'm not into special genetically unique dogs, nor do I believe that.

I can show you some pretty funny Turner and Hooch type photos. Especially during summer BBQ's :D

do they drool? ive heard different things.... i didnt think they did

I love dogs seeing these threads makes me want to get one but maybe once I get a house that can happen. I am hoping my travel cuts down a little with my job so I don't feel bad about leaving them either. I had a dog but with my travel and no one to watch her I did what was best and gave her to another family.

Those pics are about 10yrs old. Here's me about 25lbs and 10years later :D

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/81505176.jpg

Dogs definitely bring joy to life. . . and with good training comes a great friend =) Grats on the new one.

On a side note, how old are those pics Tim, you don't look 37. That maybe sounded a bit homo.

Peace