Any1 else turbo'ing their sentra

Liv2die

speak english please. i'm assuming the ga16 is the 1.6liter???

sorry, but in nissan engine codes the the beginning lettering is the engine series and the following numbers are engine size. That's followed by lettering desiginating single cam or dual cam, then with power adders

ex: sr20det= sr series 2.0 liter dual overhead turbo

l28e = l series 2.8 liter single overhead cam

yes and the b14 sentras were the early 90s sentra SE-Rs that had an sr20ish setup but for front drive. if you want to know shit about these cars PM- MR. WRIGHT he was nut happy over these cars. :)

b-14s were the '05-'99 sentra

I think you're referring to the b13 which was probably the best of the sentras made, the lightest and the only one with rear independent suspension

Hey hey hey, i have a turbo powered ga16 b14 sentra and its quick as hell. dont under estimate the under dog.

I'm curious to see how it compares to a basically stock blue bird swapped b14

I know of a few pulsar gti-r in pennsylvania that could prolly compare to the sentra up in cleveland (pulsar gti-r closest equivalent to an awd sentra in japan)

yes and the b14 sentras were the early 90s sentra SE-Rs that had an sr20ish setup but for front drive.

Yup, those are the only ones worth doing anything to as far as I understand.

I rode around in one at the track that, power wise, just had full exhaust (including header) and intake, I think. But it had Big brakes up front, swaped to racing pads at the track (maybe wilwoods, can't remember, but they were 'real' brakes), maxima brakes in the rear, guted, seats w/4 point harnesses, LSD, slicks, some suspension, maybe a cage. It's been a few years so details are a little hazy. That thing moved on the track. It helped that it was a 'slow speed' track, but it still impressed me a lot.

I noticed that in all of his threads he has yet to provide either a credible picture of the car or even a mention of an ET or trap speed. All I hear is "its quick" this and "turbo blah blah" that.

You obviously thought that just slapping a turbo on a shitmobile would earn respect, but you've only proven that all you know how to do is mimick behavior which is something most chimpanzees are capable of.