FS/T: 99 Trans Am WS6 clone 6spd

Z28CLONE2

45k miles, 2nd owner, LS1, Ram Air, ttops, 6spd, spec 3 clutch, 4.10 gears, Ceramic long tube headers, Custom ypipe and exhaust, cutout, WS6 wheels, short stick shifter, many power options, black leather, custom paint, nice pioneer stereo with amp and sub. dark tinted all around, custom tuned with laptop, sounds mean as hell and fast 12 sec car. No joy rides, you show cash, I'll give you the keys. It is definitely nicer than most 02 models.

I only drove this car 500 miles this year, I have a baby daughter and the car seat doesnt fit in the back, so it never got driven alot. It is too huge of an expense to have sit in the garage. I would like $16000 for it and may consider a trade/partial trade plus cash for a Dodge Ram xcab 4x4 turbo diesel or for a cheaper hot rod plus cash.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/487539033.html

Gee thanks for saying that. :rolleyes:

I've put on the headers, new clutch and flywheel, custom ypipe, custom laptop tune by Scott Racing and Performance in Cincy, short stick, head work needed done after the poor job of taking mods off by previous owner. Ive put about 5k miles on it since April 05.

This is the cost of what I paid and what I got in it since buying it. I never said firm in my price. Open to offers on LT1's with cash.

Gee thanks for saying that. :rolleyes:

I've put on the headers, new clutch and flywheel, custom ypipe, custom laptop tune by Scott Racing and Performance in Cincy, short stick, head work needed done after the poor job of taking mods off by previous owner. Ive put about 5k miles on it since April 05.

This is the cost of what I paid and what I got in it since buying it. I never said firm in my price. Open to offers on LT1's with cash.

Somehow, I don't think that Cartek just died under the near stock power it was at when you got it, while being fine under the well above stock power it had been subjected to. As for the "bolt in the head" please don't have me bringing that old thread back up; because you won't be pleased with the results.

It's a nice car for sure; and I know Adam wants it back (but not for anywhere close to that price).

You are supposed to be a moderator. Why are you whoring my thread with these comments. If you have something to say pm me. I've not mentioned any names and have continued to explain the details of my car. While you are discouraging it with your comments.

How is nitrousbird protecting people? I was bothered because he is biased. He claims he knows the car, he claims he knows what i paid, and is making this simple thread look like its got "scam artist" all over it. This car is not a piece of shit and he will tell you that. It's been driven to the strip by both owners and I have only taken it once. I wrecked the clutch in it. SO WHAT!! It is fixed. It has been well taken care of by both owners, no winters, garaged, car covers, and it is still near show condition. My price indicates what I thought was a good starting price for the car considering its condition. I am not scamming people. I think I got a great deal on this car and hardly drove it (6000 miles in 2 yrs), where is the problem with me starting out with this price? I know you gentlemen are smart enough to do your research and see it for what its worth and buy it if you want. There are hundreds of other cars on here that are overpriced, and no ones making you buy them for that price, so neither am I. This singling me out thing is a stupid. If you paid $1000 for a $5000 car drove it for a few years, would you sell it for for $900? Think about it. A simple response to my intial ad could have been "seems high". Instead of all this crap. I don't even care if I sell it now, there's no way its selling on this board now.