Audio Visual Question/Help

TTQ B4U

I'm running a digital DVR system from WOW Cable through my Onkyo 805 and noticed that occasionally channels I'm watching have the surround processing screwed up.

Currently, NBC has what should be the center channel sounds/voices coming through both the center and right front. It's annoying as heck. Why is this happening?

I've had this happen to other channels occasionally and eventually it's corrected somewhere. I watch NBC a lot and it's been this way for three days now.

All other stations are fine and come through good as do DVD's and what not, so that leads me to believe it's a WOW or NBC thing.

Any insight on the matter appreciated.

Thanks! Now tonight NBC is good, but CBS is messed up :confused::confused: Dare I blame WOW?

That's okay, I just switch my Onkyo to simulated three channel surround and it changes the ambient settings to sound pretty darn good using just three speakers :)

http://www.hdcolumbus.net

NBC has been having difficulty broadcasting their HD content for over a month, Heroes has been fubared on a few occasions on OTA and on Cable.