Rodriguez to MI

HotCarl

is he going for sure?

Did you even read the link?

Rodriguez, who informed his players at a 1:30 p.m. ET meeting Sunday that he was leaving for Michigan, will formally be introduced by the Wolverines at a news conference on Monday morning at the Junge Family Champions Center on campus.

agreed, i dont see why he would just leave like that, but that means slaton white, and the recevier must all be going to the draft

They leave now because these few weeks are the critical period of recruiting. Waiting until after the BCS would certainly set back UM. It's pretty much par for the course nowadays.

I'm surprised Greg Schiano didn't take the offer; I'd guess that Michigan didn't offer him as much money. I mean, leaving LSU or WV would be much harder than leaving Rutgers, though he has done a lot with that program.

But this Rodriguez guy gets a really good upset look when his team is losing; something we OSU fans will really appreciate. :D

I'm surprised Greg Schiano didn't take the offer; I'd guess that Michigan didn't offer him as much money. I mean, leaving LSU or WV would be much harder than leaving Rutgers, though he has done a lot with that program.

But this Rodriguez guy gets a really good upset look when his team is losing; something we OSU fans will really appreciate. :D

Rumor is Schiano is waiting for the PSU job

Hopefully Noel Divine doesn't follow him. Pryor + Divine would be a hot mess in the big 10.

This whole deal was shady from day 1. He took WVU's private jet to a secret meeting in toledo, he told his recruits before telling the team, now hes not finishing what he started and leaves them high and dry for a game they will likely lose against OU. Shady. He didn't just burn bridges, he gave the governors daughter super AIDS on the way out of the state.

Honestly, with a few years to get the right guys back into his spread offense, UM will be a solid team again. Even Tressle went to visit Rodriguez over last summer to learn the offense. Its hard to defend and fun to watch. I hope we still own them and he gets run out of the place. Shady d-bag.

Question is does Terrelle Pryor follow him?

Good question. Pryor added Michigan to his list of possibles after Rodriguez was named coach there, so that says something. Yet, I believe Ohio State is still thought to be the school that Pryor will ultimately choose. IMO, it's a good thing Tressel has shown that he's willing and able to run a spread offense (see Troy Smith et al years); without that, OSU wouldn't have a chance to land Pryor.