Charles Penzone

V8 Beast

Have any of you guys on here been there before? I got my wife a gift certificate for valentines day and there is still about $400 left on it. It expires in a month so she told me to go. I've never been to one and for some reason I feel uncomfortable about the whole thing. Do you get to choose who gives you a massage? I dont want some harry man rubbing my back ya know? And if I do go what would you recommend?

Hell, maybe I should sell it and buy a cam shaft with the money. Then I can get a massage from my cars choppy idle :D

I've gotten my mom a couple gift cards there. There were usually some pretty hot chicas working there if I remember right. Although idk how I would feel going myself lol, I'm sure it would at least be relaxing...I just probably wouldnt go telling my buddies. And $400 bucks is a lot there...that better come with a friggin happy ending...

Cam FTW

Don't they do more than massages... you could get your hair cut there?

I worked with a guy who is a licensed massage therapist (he was a test tech at this point) and he couldn't make it in the job because of that mentality. I doubt you will find many guys because of that very reason.

Charles Penzone - at least the one in Polaris - is great. That's where I've went to get my hair cut for the past two years or so. First of all, the scenery there is the fucking best - hot chicks for days. Seriously, I think they hire hot girls just to walk around the salon. "What do you do here for a job?" "Oh, nothing, I just walk around and look hot." Second, you can choose who you have give you a massage, so no worries on getting hooked up with sausage for your rubdown. It's definitely a first-rate salon. Oh, if you go, then you might ask for Betsy or a girl named Zoey and tell them that I sent you. Both of them are great. Note, though, if you run into a girl named Cassie or Ivy, do NOT mention my name. ;)

P.S. Alex, do you know how I know you're gay? :)

I did Penzone a few years back but switched to Kenneth's.

If you don't want a massage, there are a number of things you can have done...

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to say that Ive had a number of massages, manicures, facials, and hair cuts at both.

http://www.charlespenzone.com/services/

Charles Penzone - at least the one in Polaris - is great. That's where I've went to get my hair cut for the past two years or so. First of all, the scenery there is the fucking best - hot chicks for days. Seriously, I think they hire hot girls just to walk around the salon. "What do you do here for a job?" "Oh, nothing, I just walk around and look hot." Second, you can choose who you have give you a massage, so no worries on getting hooked up with sausage for your rubdown. It's definitely a first-rate salon. Oh, if you go, then you might ask for Betsy or a girl named Zoey and tell them that I sent you. Both of them are great. Note, though, if you run into a girl named Cassie or Ivy, do NOT mention my name. ;)

he is right. I get their haircut there every month by kim aka mavis. Both my sisters work at the one on polaris. so i get a good deal as well.

Cuz I made french onion dip

You know how I know you're gay?

you spread your cheeks for dudes.

My wife is a Senior Director at the Gahanna/New Albany location. Go to her for your haircuts. :D

And everyone is correct, hot ass everywhere. I love the penzones x-mas parties, closest that I'll ever get to being at a playboy mansion party.

+1 for John's wife... she's pretty good and not too bad to look at :)