Any paintball players????

schmuckingham

im down. im rocking something shity but ill snag my friends shocker. could i get my friend in this too. he plays for Throw Down and would play for OSU if he went there. theres escape about an hour out of columbus towards cinci which is speedball/ Xball. you might have to share the stage with some poeple but its still tight and its free. the guy has a compressor and everything is free but he will except tips and he works off of that. also my dads friends got a place we use to play at. its woods ball though.

im down. im rocking something shity but ill snag my friends shocker. could i get my friend in this too. he plays for Throw Down and would play for OSU if he went there. theres escape about an hour out of columbus towards cinci which is speedball/ Xball. you might have to share the stage with some poeple but its still tight and its free. the guy has a compressor and everything is free but he will except tips and he works off of that. also my dads friends got a place we use to play at. its woods ball though.

I could care less what gear you bring or who i just want to play cause im starting to fiend and shake from not playing. My Timmy is just sitting in its case screaming at me.

Wish i wouldnt have sold my backup Shocker so someone else could play.

I could care less what gear you bring or who i just want to play cause im starting to fiend and shake from not playing. My Timmy is just sitting in its case screaming at me.

Wish i wouldnt have sold my backup Shocker so someone else could play.

good shit. let me know

OSU blows, when I played for a team we were all 15-16 (2-3 years ago) and we were makeing OSU look like girls.

I played quiet afew places, Pbworld I think was the name was my favorite.

I had a DM4 with all the goodies, sold it and bought a car.

there is a good place where the haunted hoochie is at to play.

You're kidding, right? Most dangerous field I've ever played at. Nails and jagged metal everywhere, people playing without masks, what the hell.

Martin-I didn't know you played

Anyways, I'd play. I have an old Tippmann 68 Carbine, Spyder Aggressor XT, and a Core ZX pistol (all purchased for under $50 :) ) so I'll play.

if i played I would once again spend money on paintball gear. Last time I played I had 1500 wrapped into an angel speed. Need not do that again.

Yea since the Protoge came out for so cheap and its one of the top of the line guns prices for Competition markers have gone down. I remember paying over a grand for my A-bomb intimidator in 06 and now i cant sell it for half that

You're kidding, right? Most dangerous field I've ever played at. Nails and jagged metal everywhere, people playing without masks, what the hell.

Martin-I didn't know you played

Anyways, I'd play. I have an old Tippmann 68 Carbine, Spyder Aggressor XT, and a Core ZX pistol (all purchased for under $50 :) ) so I'll play.

Yea i do but i try not to spend money on it cause i have many more hobbies to waste my money on.