Who has the worst fans?

El Karacho1647545492

Being a fan of the Bruins, Patriots, and Red Sox (fuck the Celtics, I don't care if they're winally winning) is tough. Yeah, the Sox are finally good, the Pats have been dominant since 2001, and the Bruins are finally putting up some wins, but seriously, New England sports fans get a bad rap because of one fuckstick named Bill Simmons. Just because he's a white supremacist who slobbers all over Tom Brady's cock and thinks Wes Welker could run circles around Moss and should be in the pro bowl doesn't mean we all do. I've always liked the Pats, not just as a fair weather fan in the post-Bledsoe/Parcells era (although I admittedly hate both of them).

I know there's a lot of fair weather fans up here (especially the Celtics fans) but who else do you think has awful/worse fans?

I gotta say Philadelphia has the worst fans in sports. They chuck batteries at Santa and cheer when players are paralyzed on the football field, and during hockey games they've recently been selling out seats due to the streak of serious injuries that Flyers players have dealt out (which earned them a team reprimand and warning from the league office).

Philadelphia hands down USA, overseas, well those football / soccer fans are nuts!

+1000000000 Philly fans will praise Mcnabb one minute and boo him the next. Very shitty fans they seem to have no loyalty.

Bengals fans suck because all you ever hear is that gay "who dey" shit and they dont beat anyone. Also hearing them cry about the steelers during the playoff game gets really old. "if carson palmer wouldnt have gotten hurt we would have won the superbowl". SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I honestly cant stand Boston red sox fans either. They talk with all this glory but they are alittle bit cheaper yankees. Like they have the greatest franchises ever. it took them how long after their babe ruth curse!?

and also Notre dame sucks dick lol.

Don't forget the Penn State fans that throw beers bottles at OSU fans.

i've never met a penn state fan i liked.

i think a lot of people have an impression of OSU fans that they won't listen to your opinion until you concede that OSU has the best football team ever fielded year in and year out. which has a lot of truth in it.

I honestly cant stand Boston red sox fans either. They talk with all this glory but they are alittle bit cheaper yankees. Like they have the greatest franchises ever. it took them how long after their babe ruth curse!?

What really bothers me is the bandwagon fans like "Aw Papelbahhn is the best fawkin pitchah out theahh...and fackin jawsh beckett? don't get me stahhted!"

also about philly fans, look at how they treated T.O. when he was with them and catching TDs they defended all his shit, now they call him audacious and bad for the NFL. its kinda hilarious. also andy reid's family problems make me laugh.

mhm, we have the best fans here in philly :D

italians ftw. at a soccer game (im pretty sure it was inter milan vs. AC milan), some inter fans snuck a motorcycle into the stadium. (san siro in milan has a huge moat type thing around it.... huge space with only riot police in it), took it up to the top of the stadium, and threw it down, killing THEIR OWN FANS. to this day, no one has any idea how it was done.

Bengals fans /thread

I live/work with rabbid Bengals fans, and BUCKEY fans are far worse. For fuck sake, look at the last 7 years.

-We lost, lets riot!

-We won, lets riot!

-I blead scarlet and grey, unless you lose, then I hate you.

The Buckey fan population is mostly fairweather fans. It's not as transparent, because Tressel has given OSU so much fair weather.

Browns fan story: Buddy at work is a Pitsburgh fan. Went to the VS game in CLeveland....wearing a Steelers shirt.

He was with his four girls, all under the age of 12, and his wife. You would not beleive the shit people did to them because of his shirt. From shouting obsceneties to throwing things like footballs at them.

Perhaps this just means that OHIO as a whole has the worst fans in the US.

If you walk around on campus with anything other than an OSU hat on you get shit talked and haggled.

People try to buy things from you at a price lower than yo are asking? :)

People try to buy things from you at a price lower than yo are asking? :)

ag·gle /ˈhægəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hag-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -gled, -gling, noun

–verb (used without object)

2. to wrangle, dispute, or cavil

There's more than one definition of the word.

90% of OSU fans are the worse fans in the world. If you walk around on campus with anything other than an OSU hat on you get shit talked and haggled. It's rediculous.

I agree, I like OSU but its all the people who think they are GOD of all GOD's that make me hate them even more