Getting laid tonight crew

Sam1647545489

I dunno how I could be the man, anyone can get laid by a hot girl if you know what to say and how to say it.

QFT

When I weighed 275 I still got play. Why BALLS OF STEEL. some might call it confidence.

Treat a lady nice and don't be scared of your own damn shadow.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys are always about some smooth moves to get a girl... just be honest. you dont want a relationship? just want to bang? tell her... either she goes for it or not, but either way, you both aren't wasting your time...

So yes, I would just like to bang. SLAP

So yes I would like to bang. Slap

Ahhh fuck it.

Something tells me the I just want to bang line does not work often.

Ahhh fuck it.

haha k well maybe replace the word bang with... "no baby.. i just want you, come on...." lol

girls like honesty... hence the reason they like bad boys. bad boys are upfront with what they want and how they want it....

haha k well maybe replace the word bang with... "no baby.. i just want you, come on...." lol

girls like honesty... hence the reason they like bad boys. bad boys are upfront with what they want and how they want it....

I am by no means a "bad boy" but i am up front and honest and it gets me no were

You made this thread acting like it was just another piece of ass you was banging, now all of a sudden you care about her? Jeesh I thought you was the man on this forum. Posting pics of your gf naked is one thing, posting pics of a random hookup that you have to brag about online is completely different

The because all he did was dance at the bar a litttle and said "Hey lets take a picture"

Read one of my first post.

Guest 00Smurf
I had no idea you were such a pimp. The question is . . . why aren't you making out with the hot one?

Never claimed to be a pimp, i just have fun. Um they are all hot? Which one would be the "hot" one in your opinion?

Guest 00Smurf
The real question is, why is the Xbox 360 on? :eek:

Using Media Center extender to play music from my pc and out put visualizations to the projector.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/00Smurf/Post%20Stuff/ab5d1184.jpg

Ahhh fuck it.

Wrong verbiage...

"I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I wanted to let you know so that you dont get the wrong idea. I like you very much, I'm just still hurt a little from my last relationship. I need time to get to know who I am as a person before I take that step" Blah blah blah.... getting some stress free booty 2 hours later....

Congratulations!!! You now have a friend with benefits.

Wrong verbiage...

"I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I wanted to let you know so that you dont get the wrong idea. I like you very much, I'm just still hurt a little from my last relationship. I need time to get to know who I am as a person before I take that step" Blah blah blah.... getting some stress free booty 2 hours later....

Didnt i see this on a episode of "true life"?

Wrong verbiage...

Teach me Master

guys are always about some smooth moves to get a girl... just be honest. you dont want a relationship? just want to bang? tell her... either she goes for it or not, but either way, you both aren't wasting your time...

Bingo. You'd be surprised how many dimes just want a "mainline".

See: Fuck buddy.