So..... are we going to have a winter?

dragknee66

Happens every year, its ohio. We get a cold spell beginning of winter, then a week of warm, then a freakin windy cold in january. Finally end of january, early feb we see snow again. And then march gets annoying because winter comes back every night, 20 degrees, but yet is around 60 during the day.

God I wish global warming would hurry it up haha

i hope not!

we already had some big snows in wooster. im in philly until mid-january, and its really mild here.

im not looking forward to january and february though. im going to try to drive my camaro and my truck as much as possible, in hopes that this global warming stuff is true and i can in fact keep the weather nice.

Our worst storm was during the week of Valentine's Day last year. I'm sure it'll do the same thing to us this time around.

Hopefully it does not. My mother in law owns a flower shop, lost 20% of her anual business due to a lvl 3 snow emergency, couldnt deliver flowers on valentines day.

As soon as you put a hat on and your head stops radiating heat from the sun we will be okay.

;)

I lol'd loudly.

I got out of the car the other night and some of us were on a call and everyone looked at me strange cause my beanie was on... and I said "hey all you suckers have hair! my head is frozen!"