My Plea for a Wii

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Dad has been wanting one for awhile but hasn't had luck. Well today (yesterday technically) we had family xmas with Mums side and had a Wii there and my dad was all about it but wanted his own.

And I haven't got him any gifts so I think i'ma try hardcore to find one tomorrow...and on eve. Any suggestions or possible help?

I know but still

:D

SUMMARY and RETARD FIX- I WANT WII

lol

Guest FooFooMaru
ive got one that i may be willing to part with if the price is right :D

lol well i'm heading to columbus now to get one. I don't want to pay for more than it's worth in store. especially if used. lol i'm not THAT desperate.

lol well i'm heading to columbus now to get one. I don't want to pay for more than it's worth in store. especially if used. lol i'm not THAT desperate.

Good luck, i got mine on Ebay. I may open it up tonight... havnet decided if i really want to keep it yet.

I am going to wait until after xmas. My son spent the day yesterday helping less fortunate families at the UM Free Store and just got accepted into the gifted program at his school. I feel he has earned it but I don't want him to expect a $300 gift every year at Christmas.

Plus I am a cheap ass and went to pay msrp.