11.50 sec crew and up

Sam1647545489

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 4500# and the motor has not been opened up once. It cant be fast, I am just betting on everyone else not hooking..

"Motor not opened once" doesn't really tell us anything. "Power train warranty still good" or "showroom stock" would be a more usable statement. 390hp@6000 and 395tq@4000rpm in 4660lb just doesn't sound that intimidating in a dig race, no matter how you hook.

Now, a stack-of-quarters-sized pulley on the M112 would change that.

Unfortunately, both of my fun cars are "blowed up" at the moment. I'll see if the 320hp/4300lb car is done by the weekend, we could pig-it-up

"Motor not opened once" doesn't really tell us anything. "Power train warranty still good" or "showroom stock" would be a more usable statement. 390hp@6000 and 395tq@4000rpm in 4660lb just doesn't sound that intimidating in a dig race, no matter how you hook.

Now, a stack-of-quarters-sized pulley on the M112 would change that.

Unfortunately, both of my fun cars are "blowed up" at the moment. I'll see if the 320hp/4300lb car is done by the weekend, we could pig-it-up

Power train warranty still good applies!

ill race in the mud min of 12 " deep! for 20.

if we race can you tell me what it runs .

id guess my truck runs 16s somewhere.

New 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Overview

Price Range: $27,405 to $37,385

Although it’s near the end of its current model cycle, the 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer is an aggressively-styled SUV that competes in the midsize SUV class with its blend of versatility, excellent suspension, and robust performance.

Available in two trim lines – the capable LT and the bombastic SS – the Trailblazer appeals to both families and speed freaks alike. LT models come with a standard 4.2 liter inline 6-cylinder engine, which generates a healthy 285 horsepower. It’s not as robust as the optional 5.3 liter V8 with 300 horsepower and Active Fuel Management, which deactivates half the cylinders to conserve fuel while cruising. The speedy SS boasts a 6.0 liter small block V8 with 390 horsepower, making this one quick grocery getter. All engines are mated to a four-speed automatic transmission.

With standard two-wheel drive, it can tackle the city streets with ease. In four-wheel drive models, the Autotrac transfer case allows easy switching between high and low gears, depending on how much traction you need. The SS features optional all-wheel drive, which drives all four wheels for optimum handling in a variety of road and weather conditions. Maximum towing capacity is 6,800 lbs. in 2WD models equipped with either V8 engine, which is competitive for this class.

Inside, premium cloth front bucket seats have 8-way power adjustment, while available premium leather-appointed seats coddle occupants. An available Bose® Sound System and 6-disc CD changer can be combined with an optional rear seat DVD player and available XM® Satellite Radio for the ultimate entertainment system.

Standard safety features include dual front airbags and head-curtain side-impact airbags, along with four-wheel antilock brakes to stop the vehicle with authority. The standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control assists the driver in maintaining stability during emergency maneuvers.

While its competition may be more refined, luxurious, and powerful, the 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer offers a lot of value, impressive cargo space, and solid performance for the money.

Put me down for 2 wheels vs. the "S/C SUV"....

Oh and stock I ran an 11.50 @ 126mph so I guess I'm included.

I'd give you 20$ just to see you ride you bike out in the cold right now. I am not talking about the 40* weather we had today, I am talking about the 20* high weather we will have come next week.