11.50 sec crew and up

Sam1647545489

Brian I am not narrowing you out but since you were still out this past weekend we thought we would try to get ahold of you.

It is an 08 TB SS that has never had the motor opened up and doesnt have any spray on it. Its an AWD 4500# vehicle. Plain and simple. The only request I ask of you is you be on motor as well and of course I need the break. Everything else is good to go for a 1/4 run...

motor to motor is fine......

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All he knows it that we had five people in it on Friday night.

I didnt even know that... I thought it was 3 people :p

Sam, I didnt think you were trying to single me out. I was just thinking of the cars in that thread that can possibly run 11.5's and there is only a few of them. Sounds like a fair race. I'll let you know Friday.

I told Anthony to have you call me, I was goin to ask you if there was anyone else out with you to race that night. I put 11.50 or slower so that the field would be bigger. If I put 14's and slower the field would be to small. Let me know.

So far:

Sinster SS when he gets home..

V8Beast, maybe if he gets parts

HAHA, I wish, I got 2k# in the bed of salt. Ha.. I will still try you in the super duty vs the TB SS. I will give you a car and the break.

I crossed the scales picking up some dirt with an open trailer(fuel tank empty) at 10,575#. I dont think a cai,exhaust and a 125hp/225tq tune would be worthy of a race! But, it pulls nice!

I told Anthony to have you call me, I was goin to ask you if there was anyone else out with you to race that night. I put 11.50 or slower so that the field would be bigger. If I put 14's and slower the field would be to small. Let me know.

So far:

Good point. I'll shoot you my number.

So far:

I'm home, not going anywhere this vacation, too much to do

I can do it in the TA tomorrow?? I am pulling the motor/trans out Thursday.

Cant tomorrow mang gotta do alittle more family stuff, its no biggie, I am pretty sure you would kill it anyways but whatever, I dont really care, just trying to take alittle advantage of this weather we are having but like I said, I need to wait till the weekend. Also why are you pulling the motor. I might be in need of one if you are doin a swap.

Do we need to wait till after Jan 3rd?

no I'm home I'm not leaving......anytime this week is good. I have spare LS1 parts if anyone needs something, I don't have a block, I do have a bare set of LS1 heads and LS6 heads, yellow beehive valve springs and retainers(less than 7,000 miles on the springs)