11.50 sec crew and up

Sam1647545489

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give you 20$ just to see you ride you bike out in the cold right now. I am not talking about the 40* weather we had today, I am talking about the 20* high weather we will have come next week.

Kool....

Garrett, Cavin, Corbin, Steve, Titus, Dustin, they all know I aint scared of ridin in the cold, as long as theres no snow. Tell me where/when we're meeting and I'll come pick up my $20. ;) Or we can just race so I have more of a reason to come out, ur choice. :D

u might be suprised at how good people can get traction in this weather...

i was getting full traction at 50-60mph once the nittos warmed up tonight. i think people often exaggerate their traction issues to make their car seem more powerful. i have nothing done to the suspension of my car other than springs, IRS brace, subframes, and 315 nittos--the bare essentials to keep the twisting to a minimum and prevent grenading the rear. during the summer, i could hook every time at 40mph in second. i'll see if i can make it out friday. maybe i'll bring the goat. 4500lb LS2 with?? vs. 3900lb LS2 with catback/filter

Kool....

Garrett, Cavin, Corbin, Steve, Titus, Dustin, they all know I aint scared of ridin in the cold, as long as theres no snow. Tell me where/when we're meeting and I'll come pick up my $20. ;) Or we can just race so I have more of a reason to come out, ur choice. :D

now why are u picking on cars thats kind of like me pickin on u 2 wheels to 2 wheels

I'd give you 20$ just to see you ride you bike out in the cold right now. I am not talking about the 40* weather we had today, I am talking about the 20* high weather we will have come next week.

can i get that bet i know i can pick a few to ride since i have no body works back yet

-damn paint guy- lol