11.50 sec crew and up

Sam1647545489

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I misunderstood the thread was this the one where everyone post why they cant race? Or the im thinking of a car can you guess what it is? I thought it was sign up if you want to race for $20.

I guess I should of reworded it as

Looking for cars not to race with my car, can you guess what it is...

Lets meet somewhere friday night weather depending. I will make a post for a meeting place thursday night. Glad someone stepped up, anyone else. Also triple post Rutan, what do you mean bumper to bumper?

I'm on vacation until Jan 3rd $20 from a dig any other rules??

A little birdie told me about this truck over the weekend, but it never showed up at the bowling alley.... so something tells me this thread was meant for me. I'll shoot you a pm if I get my parts in by Friday.

what do you know about this SUV Beast??

what do you know about this SUV Beast??

Brian I am not narrowing you out but since you were still out this past weekend we thought we would try to get ahold of you.

It is an 08 TB SS that has never had the motor opened up and doesnt have any spray on it. Its an AWD 4500# vehicle. Plain and simple. The only request I ask of you is you be on motor as well and of course I need the break. Everything else is good to go for a 1/4 run...

Nothing really. My name was mentioned and I was given a heads up that they might show. Thats part of the reason we sat in the cold for over an hour.

We were told you didnt want to race due to traction problems or something. Anthony told us to call you for this coming weekend. Not starting anything just posting what was relayed to us. No biggie, like I said I am looking for anyone really not just you..