Online dumb bitches

sciloteous

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/AchievementUnlocked1.jpg

lol i like that....

you, my friend... are the biggest, ass clown i've seen post on here in a while. you join a "dating site" to find chicks to fuck? are you having problems in "real life"? and you make fun of her for wanting to be friends before she comes over and fucks your nasty ass? no wonder people like you get tested regularly....maybe you really do need a hug...

lol that was fun

im not going to attmept to read the whole thing nor do i care, the point here is you prey on wome with low self esteem and your proud of that. now anyone that knows me here knows i can do one thing good. get girls (good looking ones), so im not impressed, now when you can step your game up go out face to face and spit game then well have something to discuss, until then. this thread through

read if you're bored

ok, I nail alot of bitches online.. I mean they're on these dumb ass dating sites for reason... it just kills me how these girls take this shit so serious.. heres an example...

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. :)

Am I the only one annoyed that the posted text didn't include any way to tell who said what once you got past the very first line? Hell if I'm going to read that hour and a half long snooze fest, this one is going in the fail pail.

I think he was worried that someone would try and steal the name and scoop up his new e-girlfriend. So he deleted the names and some other little info. I didnt even get halfway through that garble before I stoped, what a waste of time.

(10:07:18 PM): match.com is a DATING website so if you don't want dates and you don't want someone to fuck then what do you want?

(10:07:18 PM): friendship.. i love having new friends if something happens then it happens, we're still friends after that if there is a connection and becomes more so be it.. but i dont plan stuff out

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/gayalarm.gif

Crack da fowdy open homie, and guzzle it cause I know the weed in my system is gettin lonely..........

I gotta take a whiz test to my P-O

I know how I failed cos I done smoked hella weed bro,

an everytime we with Chris that fool rollin up a fattie,

but the Tanqueray straight had me.

this guy's been here since '05, and he surfaces to post this horrible shit. honestly, what do you expect when you pick up ugly fat psychotic bitches over the web.

do you honestly think even remotely good looking/normal girls have to resort to the web to get laid, or make friends???

hell, you were probably talking to a 40 year old fat dude.

mcdonald's is calling. they've reviewed your resume, talked to some of your references, and apparently you don't even qualify to clean their toilets. sorry.

this guy's been here since '05, and he surfaces to post this horrible shit. honestly, what do you expect when you pick up ugly fat psychotic bitches over the web.

do you honestly think even remotely good looking/normal girls have to resort to the web to get laid, or make friends???

hell, you were probably talking to a 40 year old fat dude.

mcdonald's is calling. they've reviewed your resume, talked to some of your references, and apparently you don't even qualify to clean their toilets. sorry.

that's not true.. there are really nice and cool people on some sites. so i may not be a model or even really funny (unless drunk) but i've been on some to find friends. it's nothing serious like this guy but there are "normal" people on there... about as normal as you'll find here on CR

that's not true.. there are really nice and cool people on some sites. so i may not be a model or even really funny (unless drunk) but i've been on some to find friends. it's nothing serious like this guy but there are "normal" people on there... about as normal as you'll find here on CR

in general, people who primarily resort to finding dates over the internet are referred to as "fucking losers".