Pooor BMW :(

thorne

My friend's dad had an 8 series in the late 90s and had nothing but trouble with it. Every time it broke it also cost a fortune to fix

The auto's are $10/11k cars chuck full of $5,000 parts.

I fell in love with these cars "on-paper" a few years back and researched them. Botom line: Any 8 car within my budget (sub $15k) would be money pit so deep that light would never reach the bottom.

If you've got 30k to spend, then you can find a 6spd 850CSi to be happy with.

The auto's are $10/11k cars chuck full of $5,000 parts.

I fell in love with these cars "on-paper" a few years back and researched them. Botom line: Any 8 car within my budget (sub $15k) would be money pit so deep that light would never reach the bottom.

If you've got 30k to spend, then you can find a 6spd 850CSi to be happy with.

I remember when the power window switch stopped working and it was $1200 to replace it. I think the car was sold the next week.

Its a shame that a $100k car when new, is now only worth 10k.

That's a great price for a CSi or too much for anything else. I've seen nice CSi's fetching $30k, but it's still a third of their old MSRP.

It's an 850 Ci auto -

Looks like 14,970 now.

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-71394895/1993/bmw/8-series/reynoldsburg/oh

Oh you'll get it from them for less than that if you work'm. If they're asking 14k on the internet, they probably got it for 8. :p

Never understood the "burnout" I guess.

It wasn't for lack of trying...or was all that smoke coming from your exhaust pipe? :)

Oh you'll get it from them for less than that if you work'm. If they're asking 14k on the internet, they probably got it for 8. :p

It wasn't for lack of trying...or was all that smoke coming from your exhaust pipe? :)

No jackhole, I was saying I don't understand why people enjoy doingn it so much. Put the power to a contructive use!