Anybody else having internet problems???

Casper

Anybody else having a problem with the internet tonight? Seems I can't get to anything hosted by GoDaddy plus others (all of my sites, ebay, verisign, etc). I can't find anything in the news about a major outage. Maybe my ISP. Anybody else having the same problem?

check my thread I will update as I can

The fuck you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Thorne's thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=577709

It isn't just Time Warner though. I don't have Time Warner. I remoted into work to make sure it wasn't just my ISP. I can't reach Verisign's website either leading me to believe this is more of a backbone issue like when California had that major power outage.

I am on TW, and have been on Ebay most the night. No issues.

Odd because I usually have problems when everyone else is ok.

On a side note, TW caused 600 or so of my coworkers to not have connectivity to our Dallas mainframe for 2 hours yesterday morning. Good times.

I love it when someone asks if the Internet is down. The Internet is, for the most part, self healing. Hard to have it go down completely, plus it is global, so usually the answer is "no the Internet is not down". Your ISP, your node, your small part of access to the Internet may be having a problem.

I love it when someone asks if the Internet is down. The Internet is, for the most part, self healing. Hard to have it go down completely, plus it is global, so usually the answer is "no the Internet is not down". Your ISP, your node, your small part of access to the Internet may be having a problem.

Uhm, I didn't ask if the internet was down.