(sc)UM vs. Gators

Conesmasher

What the hell is with all this "Go Blue" bullshit? I wasn't aware there were so many Michigan fans on here.

Florida will be 10x better next year and will contend for the nat'l championship no doubt

we are big ten fans...you always gotta cheer for you confrence....One of the best games Ive seen in awhile

I understand cheering for your conference to a point, but as an OSU fan I just cannot force myself to ever cheer for Michigan. Although I guess if they were shitty and lost all the time I wouldn't enjoy the rivalry as much. I guess I don't know what to think

I was at a bar during the game in FL. There were more Michigan and Illinois fans thans Florida fans. I walked in and Michigan got a first down and I was afraid to clap and next thing you know the whole bar erupted in cheers. Pretty cool. GO BIG TEN

I was interpreting you swinging on da nutz....

Coincidentally, I am indeed a huge Florida fan, although not a bandwagoner. I am also a huge OSU fan. True story. I've loved them both since I was a kid and I will always love both. It was never a problem until last year since they never ever play each other. Nowadays, people see me wearing Gators stuff and they yell "BANDWAGON!" at me. Very untrue, but I've learned to deal with it.

Anyway, Michigan outplayed and outcoached UF today and they deserved to win. Florida will bounce back next year and Harvin will be a strong candidate for the Heisman

Yes, Florida was a completely different team this year. Their defense was made up of inexperienced underclassmen who couldn't stop an opposing team on 3rd or 4th down to save their lives. Florida had a MUCH stronger defense last year. They only had two returning starters on D this year.

If OSU played UF again this year, I don't think Boeckman would have any problems duplicating Henne's performance today. Florida's D is weak plain and simple.

if wisconsin wouldnt have thrown a pick in the end zone, and then have a trick play on fourth an one, they could have beat the southern ego conference as well. So much for being thick ankled an slow...

Oh yeah that last throw ticked me off, his tight end went open to the right for the first down and could have been out of bounds. There was still 40 seconds on the clock, he didn't have to risk it all on that throw. That was a good game though, and tennesee knows what the big 10 is all about now.

Michigan looked good, even though I hate them any time we play them, I cheer for them any other time, makes our wins look that much better.

How bout that illinois play calling the first half, garbage. They could have had a chance but USC jsut pulled away

It was a good game. Michigan played the defense we didn't for some unknown reason. Move the safeties up and blitz the hell out of them. If they are going to beat you make them throw it down the field. It was brutal watching Leak throw those freakin dink and dunk passes all night. I wonder if Michigan scouted that game - lol.