Oil hits $100 per barrel

Casper

Technically it's Paulding, but same area. I knew I needed to build a house out there.

:D i work in paulding county at a place called custom assembly and i would avoid paulding at all costs alot of illegal immigrants in those parts

:lol: Not when I move up there, I'll be calling INS.

anywear theres a section of cooper farms they seem to show up by the truckload.. the original hatchery and a few private owned hatchery's are in paulding... i worked at the kill plant in st henry for a while and even though theres a gaurd station and barb wire fence around it the illegals still get away when ins shows up so good luck man......that and if you move to paulding you better be an alcoholic because your not badass unless you have yellow party plates :D

anywear theres a section of cooper farms they seem to show up by the truckload.. the original hatchery and a few private owned hatchery's are in paulding... i worked at the kill plant in st henry for a while and even though theres a gaurd station and barb wire fence around it the illegals still get away when ins shows up so good luck man......that and if you move to paulding you better be an alcoholic because your not badass unless you have yellow party plates :D

I do my fair share of drinking, and I should've had those plates, but I was lucky.