Next time to the doctors office....

HAOLE

Don't think that the doctors works for free, and bring you cash, check or credit card please. Why is it that some people think that you can go to the doctor and not have to pay for your services. If you don't have $$ stay home!

This was a public service announcement brought to you by Dr. Rick that got screwed out of $100 today(not by a CR member). :mad:

Every doctor's office I have ever been too (including a chiropractor), required me to pay my insurance co-pay BEFORE I obtained their services. Though my insurance didn't require a co-pay for the chiropractor...they just covered 100% of it! :D

same here.

I have also seen some offices have a breakdown sheet for services on there wall if they were uninsured that states they have to pay first before being seen.

Don't think that the doctors works for free, and bring you cash, check or credit card please. Why is it that some people think that you can go to the doctor and not have to pay for your services. If you don't have $$ stay home!

This was a public service announcement brought to you by Dr. Rick that got screwed out of $100 today(not by a CR member). :mad:

Was it a stripper? If it was, they expect you to pay for touching them, so it evens out.

Was it a stripper? If it was, they expect you to pay for touching them, so it evens out.

You will never believe it.....

It was a trans sexual. True story!!!!

The thing cussed me out when I showed it the xrays. I asked it to leave my office and it refused until the fourth time I told it to leave.

none of my patients ever pay in my clinic---ever. do you expect the average cokehead to pay for his surgery when he rams his motorcycle into another car at 80mph and breaks both his legs???

That sucks....

Too bad you cant turn them away. Say "sorry about you coke head mistakes"w.

You will never believe it.....

It was a trans sexual. True story!!!!

The thing cussed me out when I showed it the xrays. I asked it to leave my office and it refused until the fourth time I told it to leave.

y?

y?

X-ray showed a very short leg (about 1.5") on the left. The thing start arguing with me that is is the right side not the left. I said "I am sorry, but your left side is the short side".

After that I was called a "mother F@#$$%" and an "SOB" I guess if you are that messed up and cant tell what gender you are there is a lot of pent up anger.

After all that thing stiffed me on the bill. That is what makes me the maddest. If you want to cuss me fine, but at least pay me for it.

Pre op or post op? Should have double-charged it, $100 for the man and $100 for the chick.

Would the screwy leg be related to the gender confusion? I.e. Hormone problems.

your right... I should have charged twice