Fast Food PWND Me :(

SPLN SUX

251.4 lbs... the heaviest ive ever been. Its actully kind of depressing to know that im carrying around about 40 extra lbs that i dont really need. My first day of the cut is january 15th. I have to get a good plan together in the next 10 days so that i can drop it quickly and easily, then "learn" a new metabolism.

I'm in it right there with you. Sounds like I need to be a part of the next CR Biggest Loser Challenge. My goal is a smaller amount and may actuallly then be more difficult.

Now 185lbs

Realistic Goal 165lbs

Ideal for me 155lbs

for me the lbs issue is 60% lack of exercise and 40% shitty food.

I understand. I used to be 150 and everyone said I looked sickly skinny. Now I am 195lbs. I went from a 32 waist to a 38. It affects sleeping at night for me. But I had massive chest surgery when I was 18. Sleeping hasn't been the same ever since.

The trick is to get into a routine. It is hard for me to stick to it. What I try to do is every other day get a 12inch subway veggie delight with cheese and oil/vinegar. Then the next alternating day get a Wendys salad and mandarin orange cup. If you don't have time to work or too lazy try eating less meat.

Guest saturn

less meat/dairy/fatty foods/sugar/soda and more veggies/fruits/juice will always help.

theres this show on BBC called "you are what you eat" and its pretty awesome aside from the part where she inspects peoples poop.

something you may want to try, is the "6 week body makeover"...my dad went on it, he was a big dude...probably 325-350lbs, and he probably lost 60-75 lbs in just a few months

i know my g/f is wanting to try it and shes starting it tomorrow

something you may want to try, is the "6 week body makeover"...my dad went on it, he was a big dude...probably 325-350lbs, and he probably lost 60-75 lbs in just a few months

i know my g/f is wanting to try it and shes starting it tomorrow

what does this 'diet' consist of? Not that Im interested in it for myself, just curious. usually losing weight and getting healthy consists of making life changes in excersize and eating right. 6 weeks to drop 75lbs almost sounds extreme. Good for your dad though.

what does this 'diet' consist of? Not that Im interested in it for myself, just curious. usually losing weight and getting healthy consists of making life changes in excersize and eating right. 6 weeks to drop 75lbs almost sounds extreme. Good for your dad though.

I went on a 90% liquid diet and lost 23lbs in 9 days with tons of running it out... it was a lot of water wieght. Thats the easiest wieght to drop, but you have to work the hardest for it.

I'm in it right there with you. Sounds like I need to be a part of the next CR Biggest Loser Challenge. My goal is a smaller amount and may actuallly then be more difficult.

Now 185lbs

Realistic Goal 165lbs

Ideal for me 155lbs

for me the lbs issue is 60% lack of exercise and 40% shitty food.

now either ur a manlet or you like to be really skinny. b/c i'm 6'0 180 and i coudnt see anybody my height or around it being 155 and looking healthy. lol