sticky film after removing window tint

lawnman

I removed my window tinting and am left with a sticky film on the windows. Any idea how to get it off of the windows ? At this time I have just tried window cleaner to remove the film but was going to step up to something stronger.

Anyone have this problem and what did you use ?

i have some stuff called "car brite adhesive label remover". my buddy who details cars in detroit gave it to me. i dont think you can go to a store and buy it locally

i still have a shitload left, if you want to come over with a few papertowels...im in blacklick, near waggoner/kennedy...it takes shit right off. i had stickers in my window of my parents house, when we moved out, it all came right off

this shit is 10x better than goo gone

when i took the badges off my car, i used goo gone, and it took quite a bit of wiping/scrubbing to come off. when my mom wanted me to debadge her car, i poured this stuff on, let it sit ~5 seconds, 2 wipes with a microfiber cloth and it was all gone. great shit

luckily, the place he quit was a porsche/audi/landrover dealership, and he moved over to a bugatti/ferrari/lambo dealership, so i dont think i will run out of good shit to use

razor blade or steel wool and windex

rear window be very very careful. i would use jsut brake cleaner or whatever even has. using a blade or steel wool on the rear will take the defroster lines off and youll no longer have a rear defrost.