Ohio Sports Teams-

coltboostin

I love all the trash talking pre championship game like LSwho and what not then after the loss people throw it back at you and now were arguing Mich vs OSU again.

OSU fans say Michigan fans live in the past yet most of your trash talking is about the PAST like app st, or last years match up.

Seasons over. Let the team who gets Pryor win.

Uhh, App State was this very most recent season while some Meatchicken brought up a season from 16 years ago. Yeah, that's the same.

Uhh, App State was this very most recent season while some Meatchicken brought up a season from 16 years ago. Yeah, that's the same.

^What I was thinking, I don't care about 25 years ago and right now the 07' season is "this" season until the next one starts imo.

I love how os WHO fans will pick and choose the time they want stats from like the rest never happened.

The fact is you can't deny that overall Mich has a better record

All you care about is when osu Finally started winning ( you know that they had a team before that right??) Talk about bandwagon

Nther91

Stop being simple. The talk was about the BCS National Championship game...something Michigan has never even been to.

its not being simple joe its the truth

i have never once said that osu wasnt better than U of M this year. (Adam)

Hell i even kinda like the team (OSU) that is, its the fucking d bag fans.

not talking to you its the ohio born michigan fans (not jen)

its not being simple joe its the truth

i have never once said that osu wasnt better than U of M this year. (Adam)

Hell i even kinda like the team (OSU) that is, its the fucking d bag fans.

the last quote about the fans is why i have come to totaly HATE osu. i was not born in ohio. When espn says "osu fans are the worst". well enough said

This was quoted from i beleive 2005 maybe, after the osu/texas game.

I remember when osu played tenn. a few years back, well almost 10, they said they only lost b/c there cleats was to short b/c of teh field. Now come on. troy smith was the greatest quaterback in the world, UNTIL the flordia game. Then almost every buskeye fan hated him.

osu does have a heck of a program now. but i still, nor will i ever cheer for them b/c of the cry baby fans. like said earlier, osu is good now so we are not worried about who has a better record overall or anything. lol

damn buckeye nuts.

lemme break it down...

Ohio State will never come up on an SEC team

The Cleveland indians were choke artists in 95, 97, and last year.

The Cavaliers are still 1 man out from being a dream team

The Browns were the only 10-6 team not going to the playoffs... they got fucked...

Dont get me wrong, i lvoe cleveland sports. been a browns season ticket holder since i was born...

But,

Ohio state doesnt have what it takes to put it to Florida or LSU two years runnign and it is pathetic... but predictable

Oh well, we'll see the truth come out on September 13th.... when the culmination of "whos who" will surface when the buckeyes ttravel to Sunny Southern California to get their asses anihilated...

• 3 weeks later...