Good greasy classic old-fashioned breakfast restaurant?

excell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
chris...you amy give Fitzy's a try..the inside is all 50's ish..old car pics and shit and alot of m. monroe mem. it off schrock by the bud plant

I knew someone would mention Fitsy's too , last and only time I went was years ago at odd hours of the night with two coke sniffing sluts from a bar , I got my D rub down in front of a cop.

Only thing I cared to get was the food , from what I remember it was pretty good , but it may have tasted better since she paid for it all

Pauls on 5th ave..

obviously its on 5th avenue downtown from the name.

but thee best breakfast joint around.. and its one of those lost in time places.

look it up.. it has rave reviews. best omlets in ohio

+1 far and away the best breakfast place in town. one of the guys i work with (55ish year old guy, who owns 1/2 of city BBQ) knows ALL of the cooks in town, is best friends with heindke (spelling?), etc.. anyways, he claims that Paul is one of the best chefs in columbus.

its like were trying to recommend the filthiest most cliche breakfast spot possible.

theres this place on mound st. on the west side. its soooooo disguisting! the orange juice is cat piss and the biscuits are paper mache! you should definately go there.

There is a diner on 23 heading north into Delaware, on the west side of the road right before you hit the Sherrif's station. I've driven past it a few times, looks like that might be good.

I beleive it's called Famous Jacks Diner or Jack's Famous Diner (I always get it jumbled). Their chili is some of the best I've had anywhere.