Good greasy classic old-fashioned breakfast restaurant?

excell

Pauls on 5th ave..

obviously its on 5th avenue downtown from the name.

but thee best breakfast joint around.. and its one of those lost in time places.

look it up.. it has rave reviews. best omlets in ohio

Menu for Pauls. http://www.paulsonline.com/pdfs/paulsbreakfast.PDF

The place I mentioned is not downtown. Its on West 5th ave not too far off of 33 in Grandview.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they serve breakfast? we have one in Cville and their hamburgers make White Castle look like a 5-star restaurant.

Yea they server breakfast. Hamburger Inn in delaware is not a chain. Must just have the same name. This place is the definition of Mom and Pop place.

+1 for stans off of morse

womplers doesn't get more redneck chris, but its too far of a drive i would bet, i think clark ordered eggs with a side of asbestos when we went

The truck stop on 23 S?

I think that place offers gravy as a topping for anything. I never felt their food was very tasty. Cheap and greasy for sure, though.

There is always First Watch(downtown, Worthington Mall and Polaris)

Sorry, but First Watch is not what he's looking for. Yes, the food is good and reasonable, but no way does First Watch qualify as a "greasy classic old-fashioned breakfast restaurant". It's just a tad too high class for that. ;)

There is a diner on 23 heading north into Delaware, on the west side of the road right before you hit the Sherrif's station. I've driven past it a few times, looks like that might be good.

I'm gonna have to try Hamburger Inn in Delaware. I had no idea it was that kinda place... :)

I live in Dele and haven't tried this place yet. Guess it's time.

When you walk in, look at the pictures on the wall directly across from the door. They are all dead customers.

Try some of their cole slaw, it is awesome.

Time for a CR Hamburger Inn meet. HAHA!

Yea they server breakfast. Hamburger Inn in delaware is not a chain. Must just have the same name. This place is the definition of Mom and Pop place.

hmm, maybe...awful weird coincidence if it's true. Hamburger Inn Cville is a small mom and pop place with a campy old diner feel to it, been there since the 40's i think my 1st grade teacher used to own it, but it's under new management now.

As for Wampler's on 23S...it's changed it's name so many times, i've been there a lot over my drunken upbringing...at 4am it's quite tasty. it is the quintessential truck-stop dive...one time we were there, the cook was drunk, the only waitress there quit on the spot...my drunk friend started serving food to people as it came out from the kitchen and the gas station manager from next door had to sort everything out, what a good time.