2002 acura RSX-S white

Vlad

$10,950

This is a 2002 Acura RSX Type S. It runs and drives perfectly with no problems. Its lowered by coil springs, not sure which ones because Im not the one who did it. Also has drilled and slotted rotors. Shifts smoothly in every gear and clutch has many miles left on it. Obviously a 6 speed 2.0 liter with great gas mileage. The car has 61,xxx miles on it. Car has a rebuilt salvage title. Having a salvage title makes no difference besides the small print on the title that says "rebuilt salvage" and the fact that it has an accident history. It can still be insured and driven like any other car. The car was bought wrecked. The hood fenders bumper were replaced. Rear bumper as well. There was no frame damage and the damage done to it was so minor that the air bags never deployed. Looking at the car you would never be able to tell it was involved in an accident. Come see for yourself.

Email me at vladyevtushenko@yahoo.com you will get a fast response. Or call 440-864-1787

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=243805635&dealer_id=62534249&car_year=2002&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=44134&advanced=&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/vladsgts/Picture001.jpg

vladyevtushenko@yahoo.com for quicker response.

• Downvote 1

"4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay or Craigslist ad, you can add it to your post if you would like."

"4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay or Craigslist ad, you can add it to your post if you would like."

ok

• 4 months later...

I think I sold this guy my stock headlights on eBay we met in hilliard to exchange them - no problems

If it is the same fellow he puts together salvage rsx's and is300s from ebay.

Good luck!- Car looks sharp.