Hiring PC Technician, Part Time or Full Time

31rx7

Looking for an individual PC Technician - part time or maybe full time.

In need of a person to assist with installing new hardware and software and break fix activities 20-30 hours a week. Could be full time for the right candidate.

This is an good position for a college student who wants to get hands on learning or someone looking for part-time work. Or, maybe a semi retired person who wants out of the house!

Required skills

- Some knowledge and basic experience with PC hardware and software - Microsoft operating systems.

- Any certification a plus.

This is in Lancaster.

PM me for my phone number.

Rich

*** UPDATE ***

Between this post and a similar one on craigslist, I have received over 50 inquiries and resume's! Freaking amazing! Thanks!

Day shift, Mon-Fri. Some off hours work possibly.

Hmm might not work for me since I work M-F 1-930pm. If I could get weekend or something early in the morning I might be interested. It would be a drive to get there and back.

Guest 00Smurf
Your pm box is full. I have a lot of experience with pc's. Both the hardware and software side. Been repairing pc's since the 486 days. I can send you a resume if you'd like. Orion and mensan can vouch for my pc skills. i have an open availiability as well.

• 3 weeks later...