Wow incest ...

thorne

That's a sad situation.

But let's say the two never knew. They are head over heals for eachother.

They had sex...probably a lot. They get married. A year into it, hey, we are brother and sister.

At taht point, where does getting divorced make any difference. They already married and banged. Just don't have kids. What, because way after the fact they find out they are related, somehow that love and bonding (in a marital sense) goes away?

That's a sad situation.

They had sex...probably a lot. They get married. A year into it, hey, we are brother and sister.

At taht point, where does getting divorced make any difference. They already married and banged. Just don't have kids. What, because way after the fact they find out they are related, somehow that love and bonding (in a marital sense) goes away?

Agreed. Adopt.

Wouldn't you think "hey you kinda look like me and it's weird that we have the same birthday a few minutes apart at the same hospital."

They may not know all of that. I have a friend who was adopted and they don't know exactly when he was born or where. His "birthday" is the day he was adpoted. He doesn't care to know, either, because he has a family and doesn't give a shit about who didn't want him.

Their Birth Certificate does not show their actual Birthday and time? :wtf: In this country you have to show your BC(both people) to get your Marriage License......

SO what if you don't get adopted until you are 6 then your BC shows that you are 6 years younger than you really are?

Their Birth Certificate does not show their actual Birthday and time? :wtf: In this country you have to show your BC(both people) to get your Marriage License......

SO what if you don't get adopted until you are 6 then your BC shows that you are 6 years younger than you really are?

No, his certificate is approximated. If the baby is dropped off on a doorstep, then how would they know finer details? Even a few days difference in birthday is enough to not even THINK about the possibility of someone being a sibling which is rediculous to think about anyway. This is SO rare; who would even question a birthday if it was on the same day? How many people have you run across that have your birthday - have you ever thought for a second that they are a long lost twin? No, that's ridiculous, you say "Oh, how cool, that's my birthday too!"

This isn't cut and dry. Nobody would have asked themselves if they’re related.

No, his certificate is approximated. If the baby is dropped off on a doorstep, then how would they know finer details? Even a few days difference in birthday is enough to not even THINK about the possibility of someone being a sibling which is rediculous to think about anyway. This is SO rare; who would even question a birthday if it was on the same day? How many people have you run across that have your birthday - have you ever thought for a second that they are a long lost twin? No, that's ridiculous, you say "Oh, how cool, that's my birthday too!"

This isn't cut and dry. Nobody would have asked themselves if they’re related.

I'm not arguing or saying you're wrong. I never knew that is what happened if you were adopted. Crazy stuff.

That's a sad situation.

I guess the bigger question even at that, did they request to get their marriage annuled, or did the state do it?

That's a sad situation.

Gotta agree with you. Everyone's knee jerk reaction is to go :barf:

Another reason why I may be more understanding is because I have no siblings.